Crappy fate

Not Allowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal and Sulli were on the couch, watching gag concert whilst savoring the snacks that they just bought and on the floor were Taemin and Minho, munching on the nachos. Kai was sitting on the other side of the couch and playing games on his phone.

DING DONG~ DING DONG~

Their door bell rang but no one even gave a glance at the poor door.

Just then, Minho's phone rang. 

"YAH! Choi Minho!" Krystal and Sulli hissed at him in unison.

"Aish!" He messed his hair in frustration as he picked up the call.

"Yoboseyeo?"

"Yah! Choi Minho!" Another yell was heard from the line.

"Yelling isn't even a trend and why do people kept yelling at me? Who are you?!" He shouted at the caller.

"It's Sunggyu hyung! Wae?! Can't I even yell at my dongsaeng?" A voice shouted back.

"Oh, hyung..." His voice softened, "Why are you calling me, hyung?"

"I think I told you we're moving into a house beside your bestfriend, Taemin's house. And you're the one who told me that you'll introduce him to me and yet no one's opening the door" the guy panted as he continued raising his voice.

"Stop shouting or you'll pass out, old man" he teased jokingly as he got up from his seat and ran towards the door to open it.

"Yah! You little.." Sunggyu smacked him slightly on the head as soon as the door opened.

"Hyung!" Minho yelped. Everyone who knows Minho knows that he hates people smacking his head or touching his hair the most. But Krystal has always been an exception.

The latters who were watching TV turned their heads to the doorway as they heard Minho's yelp.

"Who's there, Minho hyung?" Taemin asked.

"Guys, come and meet my cousin" he called out to them.

The four left the TV and headed to where he was.

"He's my beloved cousin, Sunggyu hyung who is my aunt's son" he introduced, "And hyung, they're my best buddies"

"Annyeonghaseyeo" they greet each other.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter