Savior: Real and illusion

Not Allowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai was on his way to Krystal's class after the school bell rang. 

"Omo! Kai shi, what're you doing here?" Sulli asked him as he was standing at the door.

There'd have been lots of girls crowding around him if it was any other time but since it's been quite a long time after the bell rang, there're only a few left at the school.

"To fetch Krystal. What about you, Sulli shi? Aren't you going home?" Kai asked her out of curiosity.

"I'm about to but I was worried about Krystal" Sulli bit her lips nervously.

"Krystal?" Kai startled. Did something bad happen to her?

"Neh. She's gone to meet Sejoon just after the bell but she hasn't come back yet" Sulli explained worriedly, "She's not that type of girl to talk with guys this long. I'm afraid what if Sejoon did something... to her?"

"Sejoon?" Kai raised his eyebrows. How come that name sound so familiar? 

He kept thinking where he had heard the name till his memory stopped at something he overheard in the toilet.

*FLASHBACK*

During break, Kai was washing his hands in the toilet when he overheard the conversation accidentally. 

"Yah, Sejoon! Are you really going to do that to her? She's your long-time crush after all" a guy said to his friend who's in front of him.

"What can I do? I've tried everything I can do but she didn't accept me. So it's the last button. The final chance to make her mine" a rich-teeth guy replied with a smug.

"So your plan will proceed after school?" he asked again.

The guy nodded.

"I'm going to make her mine today no matter what" he said determinedly.

Then they walked off from the toilet after their planning.

Kai did wondered what they were talking about but then he shrugged off since he doesn't know them anyway.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

 

"Sejoon?!" Kai's eyes widened upon remembering the conversation he overheard, "Where did she go to meet him?" 

He asked impatiently. He felt as if his heart is going to explode out of anxiety.

"The back corridor. You know right? That ruined place and where students are prohibited. I don't know what that Sejoon is planning..." 

Kai ran off to the back corridor before Sulli ended her explanation.

---- 

"Yah! What're you doing here, new hottie? Shouldn't you be with those crazy girls?" Taewoon mocked him.

"Where's Krystal?" Kai asked as he looked around to find her. 

"Why're you finding her here? She'd have gone home by this time" he answered calmly.

"I know that your friend took her and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter