Kill that devil!

Not Allowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bastard? Everyone started to chatter around the gym. What kind of thing did this sweet guy actually do to be called 'bastard'?

"Bastard?" The guy blinked innocently at Krystal, "Umm... Miss, did I do something wrong to you?"

What the heck? That was what she cursed under her breath. Did this guy have Alzheimer at a young age or something?

"You don't remember me? We met during the History class this morning and all I asked you was to pick up my eraser that rolled under your desk but you talked back to me rudely instead" Krystal reminded.

As she talked, she slightly glared at him. 

Then the guy suddenly walked close to her that they're only inches away from each other.

"I'm sorry, Miss. I don't really mean to be rude to such a beauty like you" he apologized, "I was just overwhelmed by the long-hours flight from Australia and got tired and exhausted as I came to school right after my arrival. I'm sincerely sorry" 

He slightly bowed his head as well.

This unexpected side of him surprised her. Well.. Rumors that he's a sweet guy is flying around the school but she didn't expect him this much humble and down-to-earth. Moreover, he arranged things in such a sweet way that her anger for him had slowly started to melt down.

"Well.. It's okay. I didn't mean to hold a grudge against you anyway" she rolled her eyes as she said.

Just then, the guy took out a hand to handshake, "So, we're cool now?" He flashed a charming smile.

She nodded and accepted his handshake when he suddenly pulled her close to him. More like he's hugging her.

The SCENE made all those students who're watching gasp.

"I guess you like turning a small matter into a big problem, don't you?" He whispered into her ears that no one would hear, "If you like me, then just confess like any other girls would and don't beat around the bush like this to make an impression on me. I prefer straight-forward girls, you know? But your try is still considered not bad, babe~" 

He walked back to the team leader to discuss his position in the team whilst Krystal was left on the spot frozen. Oh no. Maybe flaming?

"Soojung ah~" Sulli called out excitedly, "What did he whisper to you? Even my sensitive ear didn't get to hear"

"I'll kill that bastard if we met again" Krystal said through her gritted teeth.

"Soojung ah" Sulli's eyes enlarged, "Didn't you say you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter