Dream VS Reality

Not Allowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin and Krystal were on their way to the airport to fetch Taemin's brother who's coming back from L.A.

"Oppa, is it going to take so long?" she asked, half-yawning.

"We'll arrive soon. Wae? Sleepy, Sleeping Beauty?" he asked, concentrating on the road.

"Um. And I'm going to sleep now. Wake me up when we got there" she said as she closed her eyes, drifting off to her wonderland.

That day, she had a really weird dream. A guy who she doesn't even know appeared in her dream.

She was sleeping on the couch after the movie marathon with Taemin and a handsome, tan guy whom she's never seen.

It's been a while she's awake and when she's about to open her eyes and get off the couch, she felt someone getting closer to her face. Being unsure of the person, she decided to stay still, then she felt a pair of soft lips on her lips. That kiss remained about 3 minutes before he her hair gently and left the couch. 

She froze at the spot, unable to comprehend about the sudden kiss. 

When she regained her consciousness, she quickly opened her eyes to check who that person was. Although she didn't see the face well, she's sure that there's no way that Taemin's going to be the one because he's her beloved brother. So that leads to a conclusion that the person was the tan guy. 


"Soojung ah" Taemin shook her slowly, "Wake up! We've arrived"

"Neh~~" she replied with a sleepy voice, "I'm... up.."

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter