Movie evening

Not Allowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School was over earlier today due to the absence of their Social teacher. 

Three cousins were on their way back home along with Sulli and Minho as they decided to have a welcome-back movie evening and homemade dinner.

"What're we going to watch, unnie?" Krystal asked Sulli who's walking beside her.

"Umm... How about a horror marathon?" Sulli answered, smirking at Taemin behind her.

"Yah! No HORROR in MY HOUSE!" Taemin made a stern face, telling her to get out of his house if she wants to watch a horror movie. 

"Scaredy cat~~" Sulli stuck out her tongue at him.

"What about friendship movie?" Minho suggested, "Like Secretly Greatly?"

"The one that my Hyunwoo starred in, right?" Sulli chimed, "I'm totally up for it!"

"We're fine, too" Taemin put his arm around Krystal, "Right, my princess?"

Krystal nodded uncomfortably. 

Since the night she overheard his confession, she wasn't comfortable around him as she was in the past. But still she managed to keep herself normal as usual.

 

Kai, the mute one on the noisy way back home, rolled his eyes when he saw his brother hugging Krystal close to him. 

Well, wasn't that he want? Taemin being happy with Krystal? 

But Kai wasn't pleased about the scene at all. He felt something burning inside that made him glare at his hyung. 

For the first time in his life, he resented his brother. If only I were the one to remain in Korea years ago....

-----

They crowded in front of the TV, watching the movie whilst eating junk foods they bought a while ago.

All of them were focusing on the movie when...

"Kyaa~~~ Lee Hyunwoo is so handsome~~" Sulli fangirled, receiving scolds from her friends to focus on the movie, not on her cutie actor.

As the ending scene was on play, Krystal and Sulli can't help but to cry. 

Tears were streaming down on their faces when all three characters died sacrificing for each other.

"It's so sad, oppa...." Sulli sobbed as she took the tissue from Minho, "Yet it's such a great movie. JJANG, oppa!"

Krystal sniffed, "And it's so touching... sacrificing for your friend. Your beloved one"

Krystal's comment caught Kai's attention.

He glanced at Krystal and a sad smile was shown on his face.

"I'm sure you'll like my sacrifice for you and hyung as well, Soojung ah...."

-----

After the movie, they decided to make dinner together so duties were split up. 

Minho and Krystal to grocery shopping. 
Taemin and Sulli to prepare omelette with eggs in the refrigerator.
Kai to slice fruits for the dessert.

They were doing their respective work when Kai's phone rang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter