No Romance

The Weight Of Our Memories

 

 

 

It was a nice weathered sunday morning and Kwon Yuri had just woke up in her rather luxurious bedroom.

 

 

She was always cranky in the morning. Her apartment was big, modern and luxurious. Her family had possessions and enough money for her to never work to earn a single dime in her life.
She was indeed a spoiled girl and she even behaved like one. Although her family had possessions there was nothing money could do about her...Preferences.
The educated, rich,spoiled Kwon Yuri had always liked girls...of course her family didn't take the decision lightly and for that they exiled Yuri out of their house and into this apartment she now lived in.
But she could not complain, it was luxurious, spacious and most importantly it was private.

Yuri put on her jogging clothes and went out for her morning run. She ran along the Han River every morning it helped her let out some steam.
That morning everything was different.
Yuri was running with her headphones on, totally disconnected and running dangerously close to the river bank when she felt something bump into her.
She removed her headphones and looked around...there was nothing, then she looked down and saw a blond haired girl in the water. The girl didn't know how to swim so she was struggling...Yuri quickly went in and rescued her pulling her to shore.

-"Are you okay?" Asked Yuri while still coughing some water.

-"Yes, I'm...okay thank you for saving me and I'm sorry for bumping into you" Said the girl with a big smile on her face.

*Sneeze* *Sneeze*

-"C'mon I'll take you to my place so you can take a shower and change into some dry clothes" Said Yuri. She was spoiled but she wasn't selfish to the point of letting this girl stay out here in the cold...and she also felt a little attracted.

-"Oh?...Ok thank you very much...I'll accept the offer."

-"I'm Kim Hyoyeon by the way. And you are?"

-"Kwon Yuri"

-"Nice to meet you Kwon Yuri" Said Hyoyeon with a smile while extending her hand for Yuri to shake.

Yuri was...petrified she didn't believe all those love myths but this...this was different she didn't know what this was...that girl's smile almost made her melt right there.

-"Hey...Hey? Are you there?" Hyoyeon said.

-"Oh...yes, yes let's go." Said Yuri while shaking the other girl's hand.

Both got in Yuri's car and drived to her house.


Meanwhile Tiffany woke up, made coffee and was now looking at the view with her phone in one hand and the coffee filled mug on the other.

-"Jessica Jung eh? And she supposedly can't fall in love with me,which means my problems with Yuri will be solved" Tiffany said.

-"Let's see..." Tiffany said as she looked at the phone.


Tiffany looked at the phone and called Jessica's number...It rang and rang but no answer. She kept trying...after a few minutes she quit and started getting ready for her date with Yuri.



Jessica received a call in the middle of the night... Mr. Lee her father-in-law was in town and wanted to meet her so they both agreed on having lunch. She was home alone as Seohyun and Sooyoung both went to the mall to do something they called unsteaming shopping... better than a shrink they said. But Jessica couldn't go, the past few days had been good because of the girls but every night she still conjured Donghae. She knew it was wrong but this was her way of grieving.

*BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*
*BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*

Someone was buzing the doorbell and they were persistent.
Jessica hurried to open the door.

"Who is it?"

"It's Yoona"

"Yoona?? Who the hell is Yoona?"

"Oh....ahem...ehhhh...Is Seohyun there?" Asked this mysterious "Yoona" Stuttering.

"No...Go Away" Said Jessica emphasizing the last part.

After a few seconds there was no answer so Jessica went inside the house, to the kitchen.

-"Ahhh!" Screamed Jessica as she got startled by the sight of Donghae sitting on top  of the kitchen counter. It was getting worst...he appeared on his own now.

-"Hey Jessica" Said the spectrum in a friendly voice.

-"Hey Imagination...How are you?" Said Jessica in a cold tone.

-"Uh...Freezing"

-"Now, what are you going to tell my father?"

-"I don't know...and you see that's the problem you know that I don't know so stop asking stupid questions you're just my imagination working!"

-"Hummm yes you're right...hey remember when we went with Taeyeon to restaurants and she always let out this ahjumma laugh when she saw the tab?"

-"Don't talk about Taeyeon!"

"Aish...Who's talking? Jessica he's just your imagination!" Jessica thought

She dispelled all her thoughts and Donghae's specter with them.
She grabbed her phone and noticed the missed calls, she quickly recognized the number from that crazy job ad. Since she had now missed the calls, she decided to call later.


Hyoyeon and Yuri went to the latter's apartment. Both got into the elevator...they stared at each other...

"What the hell Kwon Yuri? What are you thinking...and more importantly what are you feeling?" Yuri thought as she looked away from Hyoyeon.

"Ok This girl is taking me to her house...Nothing is going to happen...Did you hear yourself Kim Hyoyeon?...N.O.T.H.I.N.G" Hyoyeon thought as she bit her lip.

"Kwon Yuri you are taking this short and cute blond girl into your house and nothing will happen...Nothing?" Yuri questioned at the back of her mind.


*PING*

As soon as the Elevator doors opened Yuri got out and let out a big sigh...she looked to the side to see Hyoyeon doing the same.
They both wore puzzled looks as they looked at each other...they quickly diverted their gaze and let out a small chuckle.

-"Follow me" Said Yuri with a smile.

She walked to end of the corridor and unlocked the door...

-"After you"

-"Thank you" Said a now more shy Hyoyeon.

Yuri got in after the blond girl...apreciating her figure from behind...

"She's y" Yuri thought.

"Ehh Kwon Yuri?...This girl is checking me out...is she into girls?...too?" Hyoyeon thought as she looked at Yuri through the corner of her eye.


-"Please, you can use the bathroom, I'll bring you a towel and  I'll dry your clothes right away" Said Yuri with a smile.

-"Oh, ok thank you" Said Hyoyeon with her head low.

Hyoyeon got into the bathroom and undressed she the shower and stayed under the hot water...

"Kwon Yuri? Is she...like me?" Hyoyeon wondered

"Well I guess I'll find out when I get out of this shower" Hyoyeon let out a small giggle with that thought on her mind.

Yuri went to her bedroom and chose some clothes and a towel for her new found guest, then she went to the kitchen and started making breakfast...and since she had a guest she made for breakfast for both.
Hyoyeon finished showering...she got out of the shower to find clothes and a towel...she didn't wore the clothes and got out of the bathroom only with the towel around her. Yuri was doing some dishes when...Lights out??

-"Guess who?"

-"Hyoyeon? I think that was your name right?"

-"Yes...Thats right" Said Hyoyeon as she pressed her body against Yuri's back.

"Ahhhh this blondie she's really...unforgiving" Thought Yuri as she could now feel the whole weight of Hyoyeon on her back.

"This girl...this Kwon Yuri" Hyoyeon thought as she pressed harder.


Yuri turned around and...Hyoyeon kissed Yuri's lips, and although Yuri kissed her back  it made the latter push her away.

-"What are you doing?" Yuri asked.

-"I'm not doing anything that you don't want to" Hyoyeon answered with a sly smile.

-"You'll eat and then leave...okay" Yuri said, doing her best to sound angry when she really wasn't.

-"O..Okay" Hyoyeon said nervously.


Both of them ate in silence and when they finished...

-"I'll acompany you to the door" Said Yuri in a demanding tone.

Hyoyeon grabbed a napkin and took the pen from Yuri's coffee table.

Yuri looked at her but didn't say anything. After all she wants what she's writing.

"Really why the change?...I know she wanted it" Hyoyeon thought as she walked to the door.


-"Kwon Yuri...here's my number if you ever want to look for me again. And thanks for the clothes, breakfast and rescue" Said Hyoyeon with a smile.

Yuri received the piece of paper from the other girl's hand and put it in her pocket.

-"Yeah thanks...and goodbye" Yuri said.

Yuri watched as the elevator door started to separate her from Hyoyeon...last thing she saw was a big smile on the blond's face.
Yuri went into her house and closed the door behind her...she put her index on her lips...

-"Kim Hyoyeon..." She muttered.


Tiffany came as fast as she could...she knew that Yuri didn't like when she was late. Tiffany hurried to the lobby of Yuri's building...blond...blond? blond haired?
She stopped...she turned to face the blond haired girl...but it was already too late and she had now disappeared into the city. She got into the elevator,dispelling all thoughts on the blond girl.


*BZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*
*BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*

Jessica had fallen asleep in the kitchen. She woke up startled, she looked at the time and got even more startled.
She hurried to the door.

-"Who is it?"

-"It's me Jessica"

Jessica immediatly recognized the voice of her father-in-law.

-"Mr.Lee"

She quickly opened the door.

-"C'mon Jessica let's go"

-"Oh yes let me just get my purse"

Jessica hurried to the kitchen and then back out.
The two left in a cab...


-"Yuri...Yuri!!!" Tiffany screamed for her...they were supposed to spend the day together and they wouldn't have much more time.

-"Yes, yes...I'm going"

Both went to the garage and into Tiffany's BMW...Only to disappear into the traffic.



Gimpo International Airport

A strange girl walked out of the airport and into a cab.

-"Take me here..."  She told the cab driver.