Wrong Me

The Weight Of Our Memories

 

 

 

-"Omo!...Are you alright?" Asked Jessica as she saw the broken glass on the floor.

-"Yes I'm fine don't worry" Tifanny said in a soothing tone, she gave Jessica a handful of eye smiles.

"Wait a minute I thin I've seen this girl before? Nah it's probably just my imagination, it has been running wild these days..." Thought Jessica as she saw the big smile in Tiffany's face.

-"Omo! You're bleeding" Said Jessica in stressful tone.

-"Oh, really? Where?" Tiffany looked at her foot and saw a nice big chunk of glass now carved into her foot.

-"Come here" Jessica grabbed the other girl's arm and made her sit in the living room couch.

-"Do you have a first aid kit?"

-"Yes, in the bathroom"

Jessica went to the bathroom and came back moments later, then she started by taking the glass out and cleaning the wound...which was quite deep.

-"Ah...uhh...aahhhh" Tiffany let out sounds as Jessica applied some alcohol and cleaned the wound.

-"Oh. Does it hurt? I'm sorry..."

-"No worries, just finish it quickly please..." Tiffany showed Jessica her puppy eyes, but the latter just kept concentrating on Tiffany's foot.

"I know I'm hurt and all...but I even did my puppy eyes. Are you made of ice?" Tiffany thought as she looked at Jessica.


-"Yeah sure" Said Jessica in a cold tone.

"Uhhh...freezing" Tiffany thought.

Jessica finished treating Tiffany's foot so she started cleaning the floor where the glass fell and she put the first aid kit back in the bathroom.

-"Jessica?" Tiffany called.

-"Yes?"

-"No need to clean...come here let's talk about you working with me...shall we?"

-"What? Really? You're hiring me?" Said Jessica now with a big smile on her face.

-"Well not yet" Tiffany said.

-"Huh? Why? But you just said..." Jessica pouted in a strange way.

-"Will you have lunch with me?" Said Tiffany flashing her eye smiles.


Tiffany's place was quite far from Jessica's and she got lost...it was quite a challenge just to get here.

 

-"Oh, sure why not" Jessica answered.


Jessica helped the now limping Tiffany to sit in her chair and just as she was going to leave so she could sit on hers...Tiffany pulled her by the wrist. The girls were now face to face...Jessica's face only inches from Tiffany's

-"3,2,1" Tiffany counted in a low voice while she looked with lustful eyes at Jessica.

-"Excuse me...What are you doing?" Colder than cold Jessica said.

"Uhhh that's cold, she's good, she won't even fall for this...there goes the 3 second falling in love myth out the window" Tiffany thought.

-"Oh, nothing I'm sorry" Tiffany said.

-"Okay..." Jessica said aprehensive.
 
The two girls talked about what Jessica would have to do and how she would be paid and all other burocratic things.
Then came the worst...

-"So tell me about you" Said Tiffany with a curious look.

"Oh my god! Now, what do I say?" Jessica thought.

-"Well you can't tell her you see your dead boyfriend everyday" Donghae appeared siting in the kitchen counter.

"Donghae...Go Away...Now."

-"Yes...hmm I came from San Francisco and I'm looking to start a life here in Seoul"

-"What? S.F? You also came from the states?"

-"Uh, yes. Why? Are you from the states too?"

Both girls wore puzzled looks as they looked at each other.

-"I also come from S.F" Said Tiffany with a smile across her face.

-"Oh...I never thought I would be meeting anyone from the states here, I guess...I'm not the only one" Jessica showed a light smile

The girls talked about their families and how life was good in the states.

-"You said your sister is also here in korea?"

-"Yes she came a few days ago"

-"Ah that's good you can have some sisterly love then" Said Tiffany with a smile

"Her eyes? Are her eyes smiling? Uhhhh...Jessica you're going crazy...you seriously have to do something about this really colorful imagination of yours" She thought as she talked to Tiffany.

-"Yes" Jessica said as she thought of Krystal.


Both girls kept talking and time flew, before any of them noticed it was already quite late.

-"Omo, it's already so late?" Said Jessica with a worried expression.

-"Why do you need to be somewhere?"

-"Yes, I'm going to meet a person"

-"Oh,ok, I'll take you then so you won't be late,it's never good to leave someone waiting"

"Hear that stupid Donghae?" Jessica thought as she looked at the conjurated spectre of Donghae in the kitchen.

-"What??? It's not my fault I had an accident..."

"You're right...Aish why am I doing this again...I'm only hurting myself" She thought.

-"Jessica?Jessica?" Tiffany called the daydreamy girl.

-"Huh? Yeah thank you, if you could take me there please. I'm sorry to bother you"

Both girls went out of the house and into Tiffany's car...

"Quite the daydreamer...huh?" Thought Tiffany as they drove away from the house.


In a expensive hotel. Yuri was inside an enormous bathtub, the bathroom was big and it had a big view to the city's landscape.

-"Hey"

Yuri turned her head to the bathroom door to find a short blond girl dressed in a short black dress and high heels.

-"Kim Hyoyeon" Yuri showed a lustful smile.

-"I knew you would call me, I mean it was impossible for you not feel it." Said Hyoyeon in a decided tone.

-"Feel what?"

-"Kwon Yuri...please don't lie" Hyoyeon slowly started taking off her clothes one by one as she walked towards the bathtub.

Yuri was frozen inside the bathtub as she saw Hyoyeon taking her clothes off.
Hyoyeon went inside the bathtub slowly and started to sit in front of Yuri. Yuri smiled as the girl slowly got into the water.

-"Now...why did you call me?"

-"I think I don't really have to say it out loud do I?"

-"No..of course not...now let me understand something here..."

-"Is this a one night stand or do you want this to happen more than just this time?"

Yuri got out of the bathtub, put a bathrobe and went to the bedroom.

-"So is that a yes you want it to happen more or no you don't?" Said Hyoyeon as she got out of the bathtub, put a towel arround her body and followed Yuri to the bedroom.

When Hyoyeon got to the bedroom she was suddenly pushed by Yuri towards the bed...she fell her back laying flat in the perfectly made to be unmade bed. Yuri quickly got rid of her bathrobe and jumped on top of Hyoyeon...planting a kiss in the latter's lips.
Hyoyeon got rid of the towel around her so there would be nothing between her and Yuri's hot and lustful bodies...



In the same hotel, leaving the restaurant was Sunny and Seohyun, this hotel being the only place they could meet so Sunny's husband wouldn't find out about them. Seohyun never knew the man...only saw him from afar but she saw Sunny crying because of him too many times already. Sunny and Seohyun's relationship was complicated, it had ups and downs and then moments where it seemed perfect and others where it seemed horrible and this tired Seohyun a lot.
Every time she would meet with Sunny she always told her they would be together but every time Seohyun had to see Sunny with her husband it was like a big chunk of her heart was being teared to pieces.
But she endured it all...she really loved Sunny.


-"Seo"

As Seohyun turned around to face Sunny the latter planted a kiss in her lips.

-"I'm leaving him Seo...believe me please...okay?"

-"I believe you Sunny, cause if I didn't I would've left a long time ago and you know that..."

-"I trully love you Sunny...but I can't bear to see you with him anymore..."

-"I know" Said Sunny as she embraced Seohyun tightly.

-"Im going now, ok?" Sunny said.

-"Ok" Mumbled Seohyun in a low voice.

Seohyun watched as Sunny's car drove away.