After A While

The Weight Of Our Memories

3 months later


Yuri, Hyoyeon,Jessica and Tiffany became great friends and in the end Jessica had Taeyeon, Seohyun, Sooyoung and Yoona the latest resident meet them. The eight girls became inseparable and almost every now and then got together.
As for Sunny she now lived in the U.S and they hadn't heard much about her, still the girls hoped one day she would come back to find them. Krystal stoped feeling jealous about Taeyeon as she recognized her love wasn't trully love but rather a sibling affection, she later fell in love with a tomboy girl named Amber.
Jessica liked Amber's personality and she saw how much she cared for her sister so in the end she let them both go to Taiwan where Amber had family. Yuri and Hyoyeon were happy together and quite irreverent well let's just say they were constantly caught doing some naughty things where they shouldn't.
Taeyeon and Seohyun were such a cute couple and even after Taeyeon made sucess as a singer in Korea and outside Seohyun still made her best to support the girl she loved. Well if going anywhere in the world with for Taeyeon wasn't enough already.
Sooyoung and Yoona were also in a good way, Gyuri offered them the management of the Record's shop as she would be spending a year with Hara in Japan. That obviously broke Taecyeon's heart has learned that the girl he loved was actually into girls. Eunhyuk now offered Tiffany a place in his company but Tiffany didn't accept although she did agree with being a help when he needed.
As for Jessica and Tiffany well let's just say that even after they became a couple Jessica still had to work as her P.A. Well all this because Tiffany was really clumsy and kept misplacing important documents or losing things or frying her computer by spilling a cup of coffee on it...among others. Tiffany's obssession with pink also returned as she now felt happy by being with Jessica.
In fact she had the whole house painted in different tones of pink, but Jessica didn't mind that was the girl she loved...

-"Jessie? What are you writing?

-"Nothing"

The truth is there is really no right way to love another person. I mean. You have your way. I have my way. As for the, right way, the correct way and the only way, it does not exist.
Memories are what makes love and even if some of them are bad, tomorrow's one's might not be.

*Closes Laptop*



THE END

 

Thank You Everyone 

감사합니다

Sincerely

Trane658