Family Issues

The Weight Of Our Memories

 

 

 

A girl gets out of a cab.

"It's still lunch time there is probably someone home at this time" She thought as she looked at the house in front of her.

The girl buzzed the doorbell.

*BZZZZZZZZ*

There was no answer.

*BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*

She buzzed longer but the result was the same.

Now doning a quite pissed off expression...the girl sit with her back against the door. She had one small duffel bag with her, she sat on top of the bag and...waited.


-"Jessica it's so good to see you" Said Mr.Lee with a smile on his face.

Her father-in-law was the only one of Donghae's family that trully cared about her...most likely because he was with her in the day of the accident...and Donghae's mother was against their relationship since they even started dating.
In the first days of her grieving Mr.Lee would call Jessica and both would talk about Donghae and the memories they had from him. This really helped Jessica but unfortunately it was not enough to prevent Jessica from conjuring Donghae.

-"Hey Jessica...Hey the man is talking to you" Jessica quickly got back to "reality" and saw a smiling faced Donghae in the passenger front seat. She tried to dispell it but it wouldn't go away.

"Aish!...I'll pretend it's not there" She thought.

-"That hurts" Donghae said.


-"Jessica? Are you okay?" Asked Mr.Lee with a worried expression.

-"Huh? Yes, yes everything's okay"

-"Mr.Lee why did you come to Korea?"

-"I came to see you Jessica I was worried when I called your mom and she suddenly said you were gone"

-"I also came to talk about something...but we'll talk about that during lunch. Okay?"

-"Okay..."

-"I bet he wants to give you a house" Said the now relaxed spectrum of Donghae

"No he does not...You are my imagination...Go away!" She thought as she closed her eyes...and it was gone.


-"Tiff...Tiff..." Yuri kept calling Tiffany but the latter wasn't even buldging.

-"Yah!" Screamed Yuri.

-"Huh...What?" Tiffany said surprised.

-"Don't 'Huh...What' me, I was calling you and you were totally of the grid" Yuri said pissed.

Yes Tiffany wasn't even hearing Yuri for the last 30 minutes because she was thinking about two things. One the blond girl she saw in Yuri's building and two this Jessica Jung...She seemed different, even just listening to her voice Tiffany knew that.

"She can't fall in love with me...eh?" Tiffany thought.

"I want to see that" Tiffany said as she felt some kind of challenge as she remembered the girl's cold tone.

-"Tiff why are you smiling?" Asked a puzzle looked Yuri.

-"Huh? Nothing..."

-"You're really strange today..."


-"Seohyun...Yah!" Sooyoung screamed.

-"Why did you bought so much?" Asked Sooyoung as she had both her hands busy carrying an unsummonable ammount of bags.

-"It's not that much" Said a smiling Seohyun.

-"Yeah, says the person who's not carrying any" Sooyoung gave Seohyun a merong.

Suddenly Seohyun stoped. She was frozen...
She saw a short girl with cut short blond hair looking at her phone just in front of her, a man was beside her, hugging her.

 

-"Lee Sunkyu...Sunny?" She muttered in a low tone almost inaudible.

-"What? What did you say Seohyun?" Sooyoung asked.

-"Sooyoungie let's go home okay?" Asked a nervously aegyo filled Seohyun.

-"Aish!...Okay...lets go" Said Sooyoung as she sighed.

Both girls left the mall and got into a cab heading straight home.


Mr.Lee...Jessica haven't seen her father in law in quite a long time...it also made her think of her mother and sister she hadn't spoke to in that time aswell. Jessica and her father in law talked about Donghae and how each had been coping with the lost of the most important person in their lives. Suddenly Donghae appeared again...siting right next to his father...Jessica blinked...

-"Why don't you tell him you see me everyday?" Donghae said.

-"Go away" Whispered Jessica in a cold tone.

-"Jessica?? Are you okay?" Said Mr.Lee looking to his side, where Jessica had been staring to see...Nothing.

-"Uh...That's cold...you were cold when I was alive but this...this is worse" Donghae said.

Jessica concentrated really hard she closed her eyes and it was gone.

-"I'm not feeling well...can we go please?"

-"Oh...yeah sure, I guess all the talking about Donghae must still be dificult for you...it's also not easy for me...believe me" Said Mr.Lee with a sadened expression.

They walked out of the restaurant.

-"Jessica I'll be needing to stay here in Seoul once in a awhile because of some business...and I bought a house but it's stupid to have it always empty...so I thought..."

"What? I can't believe my stupid imagination was right...well he's not actually giving me a house though..." Jessica thought.

-"Well you could just take care of it...you'll be like a caretaker" Said Mr.Lee with a smile.

-"Ok...Can we talk about it tomorrow? Please?"

-"Oh...yeah sure...I'll get you a cab"

As Jessica was going into the cab...Tiffany was entering the restaurant...she saw Jessica...

"I know that girl...that's the "outsider" looking blond girl...from the airport" Tiffany thought as she remembered the cold girl.

"Hey Tiff...Why did you stop?" Asked Yuri as she also noticed the girl.

"UH? Nothing...Nothing...I thought i saw someone I knew..." Tiffany said as she looked at Yuri.


"Yah!!!" Screamed Sooyoung

"Yah...Who the hell are you?" She asked as she saw a black haired girl in front of their house.

"Wait...Sooyoung...wait" Said Seohyun in a motherly tone.

"I know who you are...you're Jessica's sister aren't you?" Said Seohyun looking at the girl.

"...Yes...I am..." The girl said.

"Krystal" Said Sooyoung before the girl could finish her phrase.

"Krystal?...Krystal?...What the hell are you doing here?" Asked a now frozen solid Jessica at the sight of her younger sister.