Past Comeback

The Weight Of Our Memories

 

 

 

You see, the world is a complicated place and for these girls, everything was about to change.
Their relationships complicated. Some of their pasts sad.
A not so new someone known to Jessica was in town, she was ready to set everything right, at least in her mind, she wasn't sure about her heart.

-"In what name would you like to do the reservation?"

-"Kim Taeyeon"

Kim Taeyeon was back, since Donghae's death she had been traveling around the world doing somewhat of a spiritual journey.
She travelled to all kinds of places and different countries, now she was in Korea with her mind set to fix her relationship with Jessica.

Meanwhile Jessica and Tiffany were now inside the car, there was an awkward tension between them.

"Who is she meeting? Her boyfriend?" Tiffany was asking these questions deep in her mind, she felt attracted to Jessica but the uncertainty was making her really stressed.

"Tiffany Hwang? She sure is awkward" Thought Jessica remembering what happened back at Tiffany's home.

Both of them kept silent as Tiffany drove through the traffic and closer to Jessica's destination.
Suddenly Tiffany stoped the car and glanced at Jessica, narrowing her eyes.

"I could tell her I saw her at the airport and at the restaurant. I could tell her that she makes me feel really...I don't know how. Aish!"

"What why did she stop the car?" Jessica thought.

-"Is something wrong?"

-"Huh? No. We're here"

-"Oh, ok thank you for giving me a ride"

-"No problem"

Tiffany watched as Jessica opened her door, got out of the car and entered a small coffee shop across the street to meet a man.

"If that's her boyfriend he sure is old and...lucky"

Tiffany started up the engine and left.


Jessica was meeting with her father in law to talk about the whole "caretaking" business, she was nervous she never thought her father in law would be doing something like this.

-"Hello Jessica, lost in thought again?"

-"Huh? Oh, sorry Mr.Lee"

-"Hello"

-"Mr.Lee I don't think I'll be able to take care of your house while you are gone"

-"Why? Has something happened?"

-"No, nothing happened really, it's just that I met some wonderful people while I've been here and you see. I really don't want to leave them"

-"Aww, of course not Jessica, I don't want to force anything on you and if you don't feel like doing it then you don't have to"

-"Really? You're not accepting his offer? Are you dumb?" Said Donghae wearing his favourite black suit and sitting in the booth behind them.

"Aish!...I really need to get some help, you even appear on your own now" She thought.

-"Your mind is quite amazing isn't it?" Asked Donghae as he slowly faded and finally disappeared.

Mr.Lee put a hand on Jessica's arm.

-"Hey don't worry about it okay?"

-"Thank you, for understanding"

-"It's okay" Said Mr.Lee with a reassuring smile.

They got up and Mr.Lee gave Jessica a long parting hug before each of them left the coffee shop and each went their own ways.



Krystal had been home alone all day, she didn't want to go out alone in Seoul specially not knowing the city very well, she was a affraid of getting lost. She was disappointed for not being able to give her big sister all the love she could today, instead she had been home surfing on the internet and watching tv all day.
It was...boring.
Krystal was eating a bowl of cereals and watching tv, when out of nowhere the doorbell started to buzz.

*BZZZZZZ*
*BZZZZZZZZZZZ*

Krystal went to the gate.

-"Who is it?" She asked.

-"YAH! Open up" The voice screamed.

-"Taeyeon oppa? What are you doing here? How did you find this place?"

Krystal also called Taeyeon, Oppa, something every elder in her family told her to stop doing but she never did.

-"Open the door, I'll explain everything inside"

Krystal opened the gate and ran towards the person on the other side.

-"Krystal!"

-"Oppa!"

Krystal gave a big, tightening hug around the short girl's waist.
Both girls went inside the house and sat on the kitchen table.

-"Oppa! What are you doing in Seoul?"

-"Well...I'm here to fix my relationship with you sister"

-"You see while I was travelling arround the world trying to forget and run away from everything that happened, I realized I was being childish and stupid and that I couldn't trully understand your sister's grieve."

-"I also came here to make it okay with Unnie, and it worked but I don't think any of us can understand what she went through, i mean if only you heard her story Oppa..." Her voice trailed off as she thought of when Jessica told the girls her story.

-"You know Krystal, I really want to hear that story and I need to tell your sister something about the night of the accident..."

-"What is it you need to tell her?"

-"You'll see, i'm gonna fix everything" Said Taeyeon giving of a faint smile.


Yuri opened her eyes to see an empty spot now lying beside her, Kim Hyoyeon was...gone?!
She quickly got up to see a hand note on top of the nightstand.

-"I'm sorry but I had to leave, you still ended up not giving me an answer so if you want this to happen again. Please call me"

"Aish...this blondie" Yuri thought.

Yuri took a shower, dressed and left the hotel room.


Sooyoung was going crazy, she looked all over the place for Yoona's request but she couldn't find it.
She looked all over the store's storage unit, she went to some other shops and she had even tried the internet but all her efforts were to no result.

"Why would she request something I couldn't find?" Sooyoung thought.

-"Sooyoung it's closing time already, why don't you go home?" Park Gyuri, Sooyoung's always perfect manager said in a soothing tone.

If only she didn't have that attitude of hers Sooyoung could swear she would fall for her any day of the week, such a godess.

-"Yes"

Sooyoung quit her search for the impossible request, cleaned the store and went home.


Seohyun got home to find a strange girl talking to Krystal and hearing the latter call the girl "Oppa".
Seohyun frowned.

-"Krystal? Who's your friend?" Seohyun asked as she came inside.

-"Oh, Seo unnie. This is Kim Taeyeon, Donghae's and Jessica's best friend"

-"Ah, I see"

Unknown to Jessica that Taeyeon was in her house, she opened the kitchen door.

-"Seo I'm hungry" she said as she came in.

Jessica froze she looked to the kitchen table, expressionless is how one would describe her face at that moment.

-"Kim Taeyeon?"

-"Oppa?" She whispered.