I Don't Know

The Weight Of Our Memories

 

 

 

Tiffany was lying down on her couch covered by her blankets, thinking of Jessica who was just down stairs, her hair, her face, her eyes Tiffany saw them so close and yet so far. Jessica was different from any other girls Tiffany had met, and she sure was different than Yuri with whom Tiffany made a vow she would break up with. Tiffany felt a lot better now and it was almost lunch time. So she decided that today she was going to do everything in her power to make Jessica fall for her.


If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything.



Tiffany got up from the couch and went to the bathroom. She took a long shower, dressed and went downstairs to find Jessica fully concentrated in her work.

-"Jessica?"

-"Hmm?" Jessica looked up she was wearing glasses which almost made Tiffany faint as she realized Jessica seemed so cute with them.

-"Jessica? Let's go have lunch"

-"Okay. Would you mind if someone could meet me?"

-"No, of course not"

"I was thinking of getting some girl on girl time but okay fine" Tiffany pouted internally.

Both girls got into Tiffany's car and drove away.


Taeyeon sat in the building's lobby drinking a can of Coke and smiling lightly, she got up went outside and called Krystal.

-"Oppa!" Krystal answered her phone.

-"Krys, oppa just got a job"

-"In what?"

-"Singing"

-"What? Really oppa?"

-"Yes, are you home?"

-"Yes"

-"Then I'll go so we can celebrate"



Seohyun left the resort's garden, thinking of what Sunny had said to her. After such a long time Seohyun was tired of this relationship, it was destroying both of them and this was never something she wished for.
Seohyun called Taeyeon.

-"Taeyeon? oppa?"

Taeyeon had never heard Seohyun call her oppa she was only used to Krystal and Jessica calling her that.

-"Who is this?"

-"TaeTae...it's me"

-"Yah! Didn't I tell you to not call me that!"

Seohyun started crying...

-"Hey kid what's wrong?"

-"I need to talk to someone, are you going home?"

-"Yes, I just got a job and I was about to celebrate with Krystal"

-"Oh...Okay I don't want to mess up your celebration"

-"Don't be dumb kid, go home NOW!"

-"Yes"

Seohyun went to the bus stop and waited.



Sunny was now in the restaurant's resort waiting to meet the private detective. Sunny watched as a figure came to sit in front of her.

-"Hello I'm Ok Taecyeon. Private Detective/Investigator"

-"I'm Lee Sunkyu but you can call me Sunny, nice to meet you. And this here is my personal bodyguard Im Yoona"

-"Nice to meet you"

Taecyeon noticed that it was the same voice that talked to him over the phone.

-"So what kind of service do you need?"

-"I need you to find out if my friend is cheating on her girlfriend"

-" 'Her' girlfriend??"

-"Yes her girlfriend, I don't care if you are a homophobic or not I just want the job done. okay?"

-"Yes m'am"

Then they both talked about how Taecyeon would be paid and how he would do things.

-"So everything's settled?"

-"Yes m'am, I'll contact you later"

Taecyeon left the restaurant.

-"Yoona?"

-"Yes m'am"

-"What do I do?"

-"About what?"

-"Seohyun"

-"I think you should be honest with yourself. Sunny we both know that your marriage is not that bad and that you've been you have been lying to Seohyun about it"

-"I know, I know it's all my fault and that I'll break that angel's heart...I just hope she can get through it"



Jessica and Tiffany went to a small italian restaurant downtown. They sat in the chairs and Jessica pulled out her phone and called Taeyeon.

-"Oppa?"

-"Yes Sica?

-"Can't you meet me for lunch?"

-"No, something happened to Seohyun and I don't think she's okay"

-"Oh, okay, call me later then"

-"Sure thing babe"

"What the hell?. She's talking to a woman and yet she calls her oppa? Didn't she told me she was not into girls?" Thought Tiffany as she realized from the background noise that Jessica was talking to a woman.

-"Who was it? Your boyfriend?" Asked Tiffany pretending she didn't notice.

-"Emm...Well I lied in my job interview..." Said Jessica with an embarassed look.

-"How so?"

-"Well it seems that I like girls, in a different way"

-"Don't worry I'm like you" Said Tiffany with a smile.

-"You also like girls?"

-"Yes"

-"I even have a girlfriend but our relationship isn't so great these days"

-"Really?"

Jessica remembered that for the past few days her relationship with Taeyeon hadn't been what she expected. There was no love. They kissed and caressed and hugged but Jessica couldn't feel any feeling at all.

-"So? Who is she?" Asked Tiffany as she leaded across her table and faced Jessica only inches from her.

Jessica moved her head a few inches back, but then remembered what Tiffany did to her when they first met so she quickly leaned foward.

-"3.2.1" She counted regressively.

Tiffany quickly got back in her seat and blushed.

"What? She's blushing?" Thought Jessica as she chuckled lightly .

-"That's not fair" Said Tiffany Pouting.

-"What?"

-"You're using my moves?"

-"Oh, that...erm well you shouldn't take it seriously I only meant it as a joke"

"Joke or no joke it didn't work on you when I did it but it surely worked on me" Thought Tiffany blushing a bit.

The girls ordered, and had their meals in silence.




Taecyeon went home and sat in his office, he looked at the name of the person he had to investigate.

"Kwon Yuri"

Taecyeon opened the folder Sunny gave him with the information and locations of Kwon Yuri.
He noticed they both used the same gym. The Gym was located in an hotel that belonged to a close friend of him.
Taecyeon quickly started to prepare a bag with a towel and some other gym equipment, than he grabed his phone and made a phone call.

-"Hello?"

-"Hey Taecyeon"

-"Sup Eunhyuk"

-"Wanna have lunch together?" Eunhyuk asked.

-"Sure"

-"Come to White Pearl Hotel"

-"Okay, I'm on my way"

Taecyeon grabbed his bag and put it around his shoulder, grabbed his car keys and left the house.


Sunny was leaving the resort when her phone started ringing.

-"Hello?"

-"Sunny!"

-"Eunhyuk oppa"

-"I have some free time now don't you wanna grab some lunch?"

-"Sure thing"

-"Oh, and a friend is meeting us for lunch. Nothing wrong with that, right?"

-"No, of course not"

-"I'll see you later then"

Sunny hung up the phone and looked at Yoona.

-"Yoona, get the car"

-"Yes m'am"

Sunny got in her car with Yoona driving and left.
Eunhyuk and Sunny were married for 2 years now they were young when they got married and the marriage was planned by their families. Even so, they loved each other and Sunny still couldn't understand why she had to lie to Seohyun.
The truth is Sunny never loved Seohyun and all that happened between them...their relationship was nothing more than a slip for Sunny. Seohyun was only good for Sunny's ego, there was no feelings Sunny felt towards Seohyun.
She now realized, she was selfish and that all that was a mistake. She sooner or later would break that angel's heart.


Kwon Yuri went to a department store. She tried shopping, going to a Salon and even got herself some manicure and pedicure but still after all these things she couldn't change the topic of her thoughts.
Kim Hyoyeon, was a different girl, this girl she had, dreams. Yuri went to the parking lot and into her car. Dialing her phone to call Tiffany. Tiffany on the other hand was having the most silent lunch ever. Jessica looked at Tiffany and the latter met her gaze.

-"Boss? Boss? Your phone is ringing"

-"Ugh? Ah, thanks"

-"Hello?"

-"Tiffany"

-"Yuri"

At this point in their relationship they didn't need to tell much to each other to realize something was wrong.

-"Yuri...we have to talk"

-"Yes"

-"Your place or mine?" Asked Yuri.

-"My house in 40 minutes"

Tiffany hung up her phone and looked at Jessica...

-"What's wrong?"

-"Nothing, we have to go"

-"Oh, okay"

Tiffany quickly signaled the waiter, paid the tab and left with Jessica.


Taeyeon got home to find Seohyun lying in the living room couch with Krystal fondling her hair.

-"Hey Krys. How is she?"

-"Oppa..."

Taeyeon signaled Krystal to leave the room.

-"Seo"

-"TaeTae...I have to tell you something"

-"What's wrong kid?"

Seohyun sat up and signaled Taeyeon to sit next to her.

-"TaeTae listen to everything I'll say...but, please don't judge me"

-"You sound weird kid, what's wrong?"

Then Seohyun told Taeyeon about all the things that happened with Sunny and all about their relationship even the fact of Sunny being married, Seohyun didn't hide anything from Taeyeon.
Taeyeon looked shocked at Seohyun.

-"Seo"

-"TaeTae, please don't...don't judge me" Said Seohyun as she started crying.

-"No...I won't it's just that"

Taeyeon grabbed Seohyun's face and brought it closer to hers, both looked deep in each other's eyes.
Taeyeon kissed Seohyun.

-"Why? TaeTae? What about Jessica?"

-"I still don't know...the truth is that my relationship with Jessica is not what I expected. Our relationship is in truth just a way for us to mend our grief"

-"In the end we didn't love each other...I can't make it work...it's all complicated"

-"Why? TaeTae? Do you love me?"

-"I do Seo, you're such an angel, I fell in love with you the first time I saw you"

-"Let us just be together"

-"No, no, I can't do this to Jessica she's my best friend"

-"Seo..."

-"No" Said Seohyun as she opened the living room door and found Krystal outside.

-"Unnie, are you okay now?"

-"Yes, no worries Krys" Said Seohyun with a light smile.

Taeyeon was left alone in the living room. She got up from the couch and went near the wall.

-"Why Taeyeon? Why are you so stupid" She said as hit her head in the wall.

-"Oppa? What are you doing?"

-"Huh? Nothing" Taeyeon said with a smile to Krystal.

Taeyeon grabbed her things and left the house waving goodbye at Krystal.


Yoona was driving Sunny to the hotel as fast as she could so she could use her spare time to go see Sooyoung.

-"Yoona? Yoona?"

-"Yes m'am"

-"Why are you driving so fast?"

-"Ah...nothing"

-"You want to go see that girl from the record shop?"

-"Ermm. Yes?"

-"Alright you can go but now just drive a bit slower okay?"

-"Yes m'am"

Yoona and Sunny arrived at the hotel. Yoona got out of the car and opened Sunny's door.

-"Okay, go you can take the car"

-"Really?"

-"Yes"

Yoona got in the car and left at lightning speed.


Sunny walked inside the hotel to find her husband Eunhyuk waiting for her.

-"Honey"

-"Oppa" Sunny said as she gave a big hug to Eunhyuk and quick peck on the lips.

A man came behind the both of them.

-"Eunhyuk"

Sunny recognized the voice but she couldn't remember whose it was.

-"Taecyeon, how's everything going?"

-"Fine"

Sunny stood frozen in placed as she realized that her husband's friend was the same man she hired to dig into her friend's life.

-"Taecyeon this is my wife Sunny"

-"Ah, Hello, nice to meet you I'm Taecyeon"

"Keeping appeareances now are we?" Sunny thought.

-"Nice to meet you"

The three walked towards the hotel the restaurant.
They sat in a table with a nice view to the city.

-"So, how long have you two been friends?" Asked Sunny.

-"Since we were kids" Answered Eunhyuk with a smile.

-"So how come I've never heard of Taecyeon?"

-"I'm a private investigator so I'm always swamped with work"

-"You destroy other people's lifes for a living?" Asked Sunny with a pissed off expression.

-"I guess you could say that"

-"It's a job as good as any" Said Eunhyuk trying to ease up the tension that could be cut with a knife.

The trio ate their meals in silence for the rest of the time.


Yoona went to the records shop and as soon as she entered she almost immediatly recognized the figure behind the counter.

-"Choi Sooyoung?"

Sooyoung lift her head and saw Im Yoona her beloved angel calling for her.

-"Yoona"

-"You can speak informal with me, no need for formalities"

-"Sooyoung I came here to ask you if you wanna have lunch with me?"

-"Yes, of course I want to"

Sooyoung looked with her puppy face at Gyuri that was back from her date with Hara.

-"Aish, no need for puppy faces,you can go"

Sooyoung smiled at her beautiful boss, grabbed Yoona by the arm and left the store.

-"Sooyoung? The car is over there"

-"No need for a car, there's an amazing restaurant just down the street" Said Sooyoung with a smile.

Both girls walked down the street, Yoona still being dragged by Sooyoung.
The restaurant sign read "Shinee Noodles", Yoona and Sooyoung went in a sat in a booth. Not long after a nice and innocent looking male was by their table.

-"Oh, Sooyoung"

-"What will you be having today?" Said the boy.

-"Just give me the usual but for two this time,Taemin"

-"Right away"

Yoona watched as Taemin went behind the counters and into the kitchen.

-"Onew, Two Sooyoung's special"

-"What? Two? That girl will have us bankrupt the place"

-"Shut up and work faster"

Yoona heard them scream from inside the kitchen.

Sooyoung came to this restaurant ever since she started working in the records shop. The manager Lee Taemin was a boy who was always light spirited and by seeing Sooyoung and her eating habits created a Special and plentiful dish just for her.

-"So, are you going to tell me how you got that Album?"

Sooyoung looked at Yoona and smiled.

-"Sure, I got it from my sister"

-"You see my family is actually very rich but I don't get along with my cousin Siwon, so I don't like going home"

-"Ah, I see, I knew it was strange. How could you get such a rare cd"

-"I owe my sister a favor, now thanks to you" Said Sooyoung pouting like a kid.

-"Don't be like that" Said Yoona while her hand unwhilingly pinched Sooyoung's cheek.

-"Hey what was that for?" Asked Sooyoung while blushing a little.

-"Oh...hum...nothing" Said Yoona as she also blushed a bit.

-"Here are your servings" Taemin appeared with two oversized bowls of noodles.

-"Thank you, Taemin"

-"You're welcome Sooyoungie"

-"I hope you like to eat" Said Sooyoung but her words fell on deaf hears as Yoona was too concentrated on...eating?!

"Damm she's fast" Sooyoung thought.

-"Uh muh gud thos us su goot" Said Yoona with full of Noodles.

Both girls ate to their delight and it wasn't long before the meal was over.

-"Ahhh, I'm so full right now" Said Sooyoung laying back in her chair.

-"Me too" Said Yoona as she did the same as Sooyoung.


Sooyoung leaned across the table and with her finger she cleaned Yoona's lips making Yoona blush.
Both girls looked deeply in each other's eyes.
Sooyoung left the payment for the tab on top of the table, grabbed Yoona by the arm and went outside.

-"Sooyoung?" Yoona called, but Sooyoung was too concentrated on walking and dragging her.

Finally Sooyoung stopped in the corner of a park near the restaurant.

-"Yoona"

-"Ye-"

But Yoona's response to Sooyoung's calling was stopped by a sudden kiss on the lips.
Sooyoung could feel the other girl smiling while kissing her.

-"Yoona?"

-"Yes Sooyoung?"

-"I love you"

-"I love you too my Shikshin"

Both got back to the shop and said their goodbyes as Yoona now had to return to Sunny.


Jessica and Tiffany went to Tiffany's house and not long after the doorbell buzzed. Tiffany opened the door and signaled Yuri to go upstairs.

-"Who is this?"

-"That's my new P.A"

-"Another one to fall for you?"

-"No, this one is different"

Yuri glared Jessica as she got up stairs but quickly quit on the idea as Jessica used one of her cold glares on her.

Tiffany waited for Yuri to come inside, she then closed and locked the door.
Both girls stared at each other.

-"So...who starts?" Asked Yuri

-"I will" Said Tiffany

-"Yuri, we both knew this day was coming, we should've listened to Sunny..."

-"Well yes we knew but...I'm sorry Fany, I cheated on you"

-"What? Why? How?"

-"I'm sorry Fany but our relationship was becoming sufocating and claustrophobic...Fany you have to admit that we were only hurting each other"

-"In the end I guess I fell in love for another girl"

-"Well Yuri I can't blame you"

-"What? You also cheated?"

-"No of course not, but I also fell in love for another girl"

-"When?"

-"Well when I came back from my trip for Japan I bumped into a girl at the airport and then I saw her at a restaurant we went and now she's suddenly my P.A"

-"Are you telling me that the cold staring demon downstairs is that girl?"

-"Don't call her that" Said Tiffany as she hit Yuri's head in affection.

Both girls laughed and looked at each other.

-"So...Fany, friends?"

-"Of course Yuri, cause that's what we were always meant to be"

-"I also think so, if we can't handle each other at our worst then we don't deserve each other's best"

-"Hum, hum" Tiffany nodded in agreement.

-"Fany...if you love that girl, you should tell her"

-"It's complicated"

-"Okay, but at least try"

-"I'll see you tomorrow,okay?"

-"Okay" Said Tiffany as she watched Yuri go downstairs.


-"Hey, You" Said Yuri at Jessica

-"Yes?" Jessica answered in a cold tone.

-"You might wanna take care of your boss"

And those were the last words spoken by Yuri before she left the house, got in her car and drove away.


Jessica went upstairs and found Tiffany grabbing a pillow and crying.

-"Tiffany are you okay?"

Tiffany nodded her head in a no motion.

-"I'm sorry for being nosy,but did you break up?"

-"There's no problem, you're not being nosy at all"

-"I only need someone to talk to"

-"Okay, I will hear everything and in return i'll also tell you about me, okay?" Said Jessica while giving one of her rare warm smiles to Tiffany.

Tiffany blushed at the sight of the other girl's smile and nodded in agreement covering her face with the pillow.

Then Tiffany told Jessica about her best friends Sunny and Yuri and how she thought she was in love with Yuri and their relationship. Jessica couldn't help but pat Tiffany's head and tell her everything would be okay.

-"What about you Jessica?"

-"Well, my story is a bit more complicated"

-"You see...I was married once"

-"Really?" Asked Tiffany with a surprised face.

Jessica told Tiffany how she and Donghae had gotten married and their life together and how in the end she found out the man she thought loved her was nothing more than a *******.

-"Oh...I can't believe he did that to you"

-"I actually can believe he did, you know, in the end I realized Donghae was never trully the love of my life and that, that love is still out there for me to find"

"I'm right in front of you" Thought Tiffany as she heard Jessica's words.

-"You know Jessica, me and Yuri actually have someone else we love now"

-"You both fell in love for different people?"

-"Yes"

-"I fell in love with a beautiful and cold looking blond girl"

-"Who is sh-"

But Tiffany didn't let Jessica finish her question and suddenly put her arms arround the other girl and kissed her.
Jessica kissed Tiffany back and even after they finished kissing they both let themselves in each other's embrace.

-"Do you know who it is, Jessica?"

-"Hum, hum" Jessica nodded in a yes motion.

-"Do you love me too Jessica?"

-"I still don't know" Said Jessica as she removed her arms from Tiffany.

-"When will you know?" Asked Tiffany.

-"I don't know"

Tiffany loosened her embrace.

-"Go home for today" Tiffany said in a sad tone.

-"Okay" Said Jessica as she started to walk away and left.