Love Complicated

The Weight Of Our Memories

 

 

 

The relationships of the girls now became complicated. Taeyeon never truly loved Jessica and the latter also didn't love her back.
Yuri and Tiffany finally listened to the advice of their friend Sunny and decided that it was time to put an end to such an hurtful relationship. Sooyoung finally got her angel Yoona and revealed her secret of coming from a rich family to her. Seohyun wasn't seeing any light at the end of the tunnel for her and Sunny. In the end a relationship is something you build with dedication, hard work and of course love. You see these girls wondered why they loved who they loved but the truth is.

One is loved because one is loved no other reason is needed for loving.


Sunny watched as Taecyeon and Eunhyuk chated about their childhood, her mind was flooded with thoughts of Seohyun and how she would try to avoid breaking the girl's heart.
The truth is that in the end Sunny couldn't see any way of making this work. Sunny watched as Yoona came to the restaurant's entrance signaling her that she was back.

-"Eunhyuk" Said Sunny interrupting their conversation.

-"Yes, Sunny?"

-"I'm not feeling well, I need to go home. Okay?"

-"Sure"

Sunny got up and walked to the restaurant's entrance.

-"Yoona"

-"Yes, m'am"

Yoona immediatly went to the parking lot and fetched the car then she went to the entrance of the hotel, Sunny got in the car and disappeared into the rush hour traffic.

Eunhyuk looked to the restaurant's entrance for quite some time after Sunny left, when he was sure she wasn't arround anymore he quickly faced Taecyeon.

-"Taecyeon, those favors I told you?"

-"Yes"

Taecyeon quickly puled a big folder out of his bag and put it on the table, Eunhyuk opened the folder and saw pictures of Sunny meeting with Seohyun, bank records showing she had bought a house for the other girl.
Eunhyuk couldn't contain his anger and quickly punched the table.

-"Taecyeon"

-"Yes?"

-"I could see you and her had met before, did she ask you for any assignment?"

-"Yes"

-"Cancel it, no need to do it. At the end of the month I'll be sure to make clear that Lee Sunkyu won't be my wife anymore"

-"Yes"

-"Oh, and get yourself a nice vacation" Said Eunhyuk as he handled Taecyeon a big envelope.

-"Yes, thank you" Said Taecyeon while receiving the envelope and bowing.

Taecyeon left the restaurant.
Eunhyuk looked at the address of the house Sunny bought and quickly called his bodyguard.



Jessica left Tiffany's house and now thought of drinking some coffee. She made way towards "Kara's Cupcakes". As soon as she got there she found Hara arguing with a male outside the store.


-"Junhyung leave"

-"You tell me to leave after I find out you've been cheating on me"

-"You didn't find out, I just told you, so stop being such a drama queen"

-"Drama queen? What?" Said Junhyung as he prepared to grab Hara's arm.

-"I would advise you to stop that. If the lady said she doesn't like you then go away"

-"She was honest with you and told you this is the end, why push it?"

Said Jessica as she glared intensely at Junhyung making the latter shiver.

-"I'll go"

-"Good"

Jessica and Hara watched as Junhyung left.

-"Are you okay?" Asked Jessica

-"Wow, Jessica that was cold"

-"Hum, yeah well my friends call it the Sica effect"

-"Come inside I'll give you some coffee on the house"

Both girls walked inside the café and Jessica noticed that Gyuri was sitting by one of the tables.

-"Is it over?" Asked Gyuri looking at Hara.

-"Yeah, with the help of Jessica everything is over"

Gyuri looked at Jessica.

-"Well I guess I should thank you then" Said Gyuri while breaking into a smile.

The three chated a bit and drank their coffees, when they finished Jessica said her goodbyes and headed home.


Krystal looked at her unnies odd behaviour.

-"Is something wrong between you two?"

-"Huh, no" They said at the same time while looking at each other.

The strange mood continued until night time.
Jessica came home soon followed by Sooyoung that entered the house with a smile on her face.

-"Eh? Sooyoung? What happened to you?"

-"Uh? Ah I finally got my Yoona"

-"Really?!" Said Seohyun

-"Yeah really"

-"Congratulations Sooyoungie" Said Jessica.

-"Thanks"

Krystal only smiled at Sooyoung but soon turned her face down again.

-"Yah! What the hell is going on here? Why is the mood so weird?"

-"Nothing" the other four girls said at the same time.

Suddenly the bell buzzed and Krystal rushed to answer. As soon as she saw who it was she froze.

-"Eunhyuk?"

-"Jessica come here quick"

-"What's wrong Krys?"

Jessica also froze as she saw who it was.

Eunhyuk looked at Jessica with a paled expression, he never expected to find her here.

-"Jessica?"

-"Eunhyuk?"

-"Uhm...Ehhh"

Seohyun quickly rushed over to the girls.

-"Is something wrong?"

-"Yah! You"

Seohyun looked at Eunhyuk and realized who he was.

-"Wait!" Screamed Seohyun.

Eunhyuk calmed down. Jessica and Krystal looked at both of them as they couldn't understand what was wrong.

-"I know why you're here. Krystal call Taeyeon." Seohyun said with a peaceful tone almost as if she was expecting this to come about.

-"Oppa? Why do you want me to call her?"

-"Tell her to come here now"

Krystal quickly pulled Jessica inside and rushed to call Taeyeon.

-"Seo? What's wrong? Who's this?"

-"This is Sunny's husband"

-"Ah I see"

Eunhyuk started to get irritaded as no one would pay him attention.

-"Yah! You went about with my wife and now you're ignoring me?"

-"I know I did, it's all my fault, I shouldn't have done it" Said Seohyun as she got to her knees in front of Eunhyuk.

-"You...You...Aish, your name is Seohyun?"

-"Yes"

-"Seohyun, please get up"

Seohyun got up and looked at Eunhyuk with a questioning face.

-"You see Seohyun, it's not the first time I find out Sunny has been cheating on me and this was the bottom line. I don't blame you, of course it's not your fault and I'm trully sorry if I made you feel bad"

Seohyun let out a tear and looked at Eunhyuk and hugged him.

-"Now it's good that everything is settled" Said Taeyeon with a smile as she saw both of them hug each other.

Seohyun let go of Eunhyuk and looked at Taeyeon and smiled then looked back at Eunhyuk.

-"Seohyun, those two girls from earlier. How do you know them?"

-"They came from America and since they were looking for a place to stay and I had spare rooms"

-"Ah I see"

-"Eunhyuk is your name right?"

-"Yes"

-"Why don't you stay for dinner"

-"Oh, thank you"

The three of them got inside the house.

Eunhyuk sat in the kitchen table in front of Sooyoung.

-"So, if you are Sunny's husband you probably know Yoona right?"

-"Yeah she's Sunny's bodyguard"

Jessica came and signaled Sooyoung to leave which she did.

-"Jessica"

-"Eunhyuk"

-"It's okay Jessica"

-"What is okay?" Said Jessica trying to stop her tears.

-"Taeyeon told me everything about it"

-"You're not mad at me?"

-"Of course not"

Krystal came running from the kitchen door from where she was eavesdroping and hugged Eunhyuk.

-"Thanks oppa"

They all sat on the table and ate dinner, Jessica couldn't stop noticing the strange mood between Seohyun and Taeyeon.

"What happened with these two?" She wondered.


Yuri went home, took a long bath and dressed in her pajamas, then she went to the kitchen and made some food. She grabbed her phone and called Hyoyeon.

-"Blondie?"

-"Yuri"

-"Come here"

-"Really? Again?"

-"I need to talk to you"

-"Okay, but I can't stay over night or I'll miss work"

-"Just come here"


Tiffany felt depressed. The relationship she thought it would work never did and was now over, the girl she loved wasn't sure she loved her back. She just laid down in bed and slept.
Sunny in the other hand was by a bar drinking as much alcohol as she could get in her system, she didn't know how she could save her relationship with Seohyun and a staff from the hotel called her saying that Eunhyuk found out she was cheating on him again.
She remembered Yoona saying her marriage was fine. Of course it wasn't sure she loved Eunhyuk but...their marriage was already into too much routine. Sunny knew Seohyun wasn't the first but she now knew she was surely the last.

Hyoyeon knocked the door. Yuri opened and grabbed her hand pulling her to the living room where she had settled a nice table with the food she made.
Hyoyeon looked surprised at the table and back at Yuri.

-"You made all this?"

-"Yes" Said Yuri blushing to her top.

-"An hopeless romantic are we?"

-"Well...no...eemm yes?"

-"So no or yes?"

-"Aish, blondie the truth is that I love you and I can't spend a minute without you"

-"Is that so?" Said Hyoyeon with a mischievous face.

-"Well for me this all much as pointless, you could've just said those words and I would've been fine with it"

-"Blondie! That's not what I want to know...I mean do you love me too?"

-"Well...yes Kwon Yuri I love you too"

-"Ever since that day you made me  fall into the Han river I fell in love with you"

Hyoyeon walked up to Yuri and kissed her deeply.

-"I love you Yuri"

-"I love you too Hyo"