The World Is Round

The Weight Of Our Memories

 

 

 

-"Jessica?...You don't see me in a long time but...'What the hell are you doing here?' is the first thing you say to me?

-"I was expecting something...something...more"

-"What? What were you expecting to get by coming here...huh?...Tell me...What do you want?"

-"I want my sister bak...I want Jessica back...Not this illusion you've become...I want my unnie back!" Said Krystal with tears streaming down her face.

-"Okay...girls...calm down let's go inside, i'll do some tea and we can all talk about this more calmly okay?" Asked Seohyun in a motherly tone.

-"I think Seohyun is right...let's all just calm down" Said Sooyoung in a soothing tone.


The girls entered the house and sat in the kitchen. A strange silence was felt troughout the house.
Krystal glared Jessica, and the latter didn't seem to bother...she was making a really Ice expression, Sooyoung looked surprised at Jessica.

"Your sister almost comes from the other side of the world and you make that face...damm you're cold" Thought Sooyoung as she looked at the Jung sisters.

-"Here" Said Seohyun as she put the tea service on the table.

-"Why?...Why did you come?..." Mumbled Jessica in a low tone.

-"Why did I come? You Disappeared and I couldn't stand the sight of mom crying every day for her lost older daughter, that's why, and you think you suffered?!"
 

-"You don't know what suffering is...You think you do, just because he died...Okay I get it. But get over it! He's gone and he isn't comming back accept it in your damm brain!"

-"He? He...who?" Asked Seohyun.

-"Yeah...he...who?" Asked Sooyoung with a puzzled expression.

-"Oh?!...My sister didn't tell you?...She used to...hmmmuhhummmuhhmm" Jessica covered Krystal's mouth before she could finish.

-"Jessica used to? What? Be a psycho and mumble things by herself????" Said Sooyoung in a funny tone.

-"Sooyoung...it's not funny...it's him isn't it? The one in the picture? You were married weren't you?" Said Seohyun in a calm tone.

-"Married? Whaaaaaat?" Said Sooyoung in a surprised tone.

Jessica sighed heavily.

-"Hum...yes...I guess Seo already figured it out...so I'll tell you..."


Yuri and Tiffany went to Tiffany's house.

Yuri sighed as she came inside. There was a mess of documents and papers everywhere.

-"Aish, Tiff you always have a mess in here"

-"I know. I need a P.A and fast" Tiffany said as she was thinking of the mysterious Jessica Jung.

-"Can I sleep here today???" Asked Yuri with puppy eyes.

Tiffany flashed her eye smile when she saw Yuri's face.

-"Yeah...you can...i guess we haven't had that much time to be together...huh?" Tiffany said as she put a hand on Yuri's face.

-"That's right...you're always busy these days...you don't pay any attention to me..." Yuri said as she pouted.

This is what Tiffany hated about Yuri her neediness...Tiffany sometimes got bored of Yuri, she was a boring person, Tiffany wanted more of a challenge. Their relationship wasn't in the best terms right now...the flame was missing.
Both of them knew it but neither of them had the courage to end it...it was becoming...claustrophobic.


The three girls now stared at Jessica...they were dumbfounded after hearing her whole story.

"Of course I can't tell them I see Donghae everyday" She thought as she finished.

-"Jessica, I'm...I'm so sorry sis...I never knew it was so hard on you" Said Krystal with tears on her eyes.

-"You're young you can't understand...love" Said Jessica.

-"I want one day to experience love as you did with Donghae...i want a story like yours" Krystal said as she hugged her sister.

-"But not the same ending! Huh?" Said Sooyoung with a smile.

The four girls laughed.

-"Always trying to lighten up the mood" Said Seohyun with a smile.

-"Now let's get ready for dinner"


The girls ate dinner and laughed at Sooyoung's funny imitations and dumb expressions. Jessica felt better these girls...they helped her a lot. When they finished eating Jessica went to her room and laid in her bed...staring at the ceiling...

-"Soooo...You think you can get rid of me?" Dongha e said as he appeaed and sat on the bed.

-"No...Donghae...i won't get rid of you because...I'm not ready yet" Said Jessica with a tear running on the side of her face.

Jessica covered herself in her sheets and went to sleep.

It was already dawn...when Jessica felt a weight in her bed...she rolled on the sheets to see...Krystal sleeping next to her.

-"Jessica. Jessica. I'm so sorry unnie" Krystal said as she was laying down. She was sleep talking, Jessica has no idea when she came here.

Jessica embraced her cute dongsaeng and fondled her hair...she smiled and went back to sleep.


Yuri and Tiffany went to sleep...both thinking separate thoughts...they weren't thinking about each other but each thought about diferent girls.

"Jessica Jung? Jessica Jung? Aish I can't get the challenge out of my head...yes she's a challenge for me...I mean a girl who can't fall in love with me...that's...Challenging." Tiffany thought.

"Kim Hyoyeon...Kiss...Oh...I wanna see her again...y blondie..." Yuri thought.

Both fell asleep with a smile on their face.


Jessica woke up, she went to the kitchen to see a breakfast made by Seohyun waiting for her and Krystal.

"With all my love for...my favourite sisters in the world" Said a piece of paper on top of the table.

-"Seohyun and Sooyoung...They're really something aren't they sis?" Asked Krystal as she embraced Jessica from behind.

-"Yeah...they really helped me you know...everyone that knew me and Donghae treated me differently in San Francisco...because I was a widow..."

-"I know sis, now I understand"

-"What are you doing today?" Asked Krystal hoping to get a little sisters time with her unnie.

-"Oh my god...Job!" Said Jessica as she quickly reached for her phone and called the job ad number.


Tiffany was eating breakfast while looking at some documents, alone. Yes Yuri was now long gone. Tiffany pitied the point their relationship came to. Tiffany's home phone started ringing...


"Who the hell is it? Oh...wait...i only gave my number for the...Ah, Jessica Jung" She thought.

Tiffany hurried to the phone with a smile on her face.

-"Hello"

-"Ah! Hello, this is..." Jessica said nervously.

-"Jessica Jung?" Said Tiffany with a 5 year old smile on her face, even her eye smiles were visible.

-"Oh?! Yes...I'm calling about the job ad and I would like to know if you're interested in hiring me or not?"

-"So you can't fall in love with me?" Tiffany asked as she smiled. It was quite curious really.

-"Yes..." Jessica answered.

-"Yes you can or yes you can't?"

-"Huh? I mean no. I can't"

-"Okay I'll schedule your interview. Wait! Have you eaten breakfast yet?" Tiffany asked.

Jessica looked at the now empty plate in front of her and to Krystal's baby face.

-"Yes"

-"Then we can have your interview right now"

-"What?...Now?"

-"Yes, I'll send you the address"

-"Okay" Jessica said.

-"I'll see you" Tiffany said.

-"Yes"


Jessica hurried to her bedroom with Krystal close behind.
As soon as she entered her bedroom she opened her wardrobe and her set of drawers and started taking clothes out.

-"Sis...are you okay?" Krystal.

-"Yes. I have to hurry, help me choose some clothes" Jessica said.

-"What's the ocasion?" Krystal asked with a smile.

-"Job...interview" Said a sulking Jessica.

-"Uhhh. Okay"

Jessica chose her clothes with the help of Krystal and quickly went to the bathroom to take a shower.

-"Sis no need to be so nervous" Krystal said.

-"Whu shudnt i bu neruvus?" Jessica was talking with her toothbrush in .

-"Well...yeah you got a point there..."

Jessica's phone received a message.

-"Oh...this is far from here" She said.

-"Jessica! You have to go...Now!"

-"Yes, yes!"

Jessica got out of the house and got into a cab...

-"Aish...this unnie" Said Krystal as she saw her sister getting into the cab and driving away.

-"Well now what am I gonna do today..." Krystal wondered.



Sooyoung had been working in the records shop for awhile now...and there was this girl...
She came everyday... a tall deer eyed brown haired girl...but she always came with this shorty that had a short haircut and blond hair. She also wore a men's suit everyday and followed the shorty everywhere...bodyguard?

Today Sooyoung was bored...there hadn't been many customers so she started listening to some records.

-"Excuse me?...Excuse me?"

-"Yah!"

-"What?!" Screamed Sooyoung not realizing it was the deer eyed girl.

-"Uhhh...I'm sorry...i didn't notice you" Sooyoung apologized.

Sooyoung melted in her seat, this girl, she was so...perfect.

-"Oh, well I guess it can't be helped" She said.

-"I'm looking for a record" She said.

-"Oh, okay" Sooyoung said.

"No shorty today?" Thought Sooyoung as she noticed that the girl was alone.

The girl described to Sooyoung what she was looking for.

-"Okay! Let me go look for it" Said Sooyoung with a smile.

Sooyoung went into the storage unit, coming back 5 minutes later with a sad expression on her face.

-"I'm sorry we don't have anything like that but you can leave me your address and I'll try to order it and send it to you in a few days time"

-"Oh, okay" She said.

-"Your name and address then" Said Sooyoung with a smile.

-"My name is...Im Yoona"

Then the girl proceeded to give her address to Sooyoung.

-"Okay, thanks. I'll be sure to send it to you!"

-"Thank you...I'll be waiting" Said Yoona as she left the store.


"Tall Beauty...i guess she didn't notice she can't find that record anywhere...it's a limited edition...i came to see her" Thought Yoona as she left the store.

"Her name tag...Choi Sooyoung? Nice name"


It was hot...
Seohyun had been working for a long time in the garden and it was now lunch time.
Suddenly she felt someone behind her.

-"Hey, honey" A short girl said.

-"Lee Sunkyu...Sunny" Seohyun said.

-"What? Are you okay? Did I do anything wrong?"

-"Sunny...you were with him...again"

-"Seo...don't be like this..."

-"Don't be like what? Sunny you tell me that he's a ******* and that he makes your life hell but I don't see you breaking up with him..."

Lee Sunkyu or Sunny as she liked to be called started her relationship with Seohyun a few months ago and the first thing she did was give a house to Seohyun. Sunny came from a rich family. But Seohyun couldn't live alone so she decided to rent the other rooms. That's right the house where the girls now lived was actually Seohyun's and it was paid but because she couldn't live alone, so she decided to rent the rooms and gain some extra income with that.
Thank god she did it. Feeding Sooyoung...is hard.
Her relationship with Sunny like many other things in life had a...But.
The problem was that Sunny was married, and according to her she loved Seohyun and she would leave her husband for them to be together but after so many months...Seohyun was sick and tired of seeing Sunny with her husband everywhere she went.
Sunny's husband was a rich man and according to Sunny they only married because of business, there was no love and he supposedly made Sunny's life a hell. He was also very famous and almost every mall or department store in the city was his.

-"Sunny, I'm tired. I just don't know if we'll be together"

-"We will...you have to believe me..."

-"Okay" Seohyun said aprehensive.

-"Now...have you lunched yet?" Sunny asked.

-"No"

-"Good...then let's go"

Seohyun left the resort in Sunny's car.


Jessica was now in front of Tiffany's house...

"Okay...Okay Jessica...You can't tell her that you're a widow...cause she will see you differently and treat you differently" She thought.

Jessica buzzed the doorbell

*BZZZZZZZZZZZZ*

-"Yes?"

-"It's Jessica Jung"

-"Oh you're here. Good just in time"

Tiffany opened the door and Jessica went in...
Well it was...messy
Papers everywhere...everything was full of dust...Housekeeping madness is how one would describe Tiffany's house...all three floors were hell.

-"Up here" Jessica heard a sweet voice calling.

Jessica went up the stairs to the third floor she took of her heels and went into the now "Home"?
She looked around, there was no one but she smelled food.
She went near what appeared to be the kitchen. A nice black haired figure only wearing a shirt was cooking.

-"Uh...Excuse me?" Jessica said.

Tiffany grabbed a glass of water next to her and turned around...
The glass fell flat on the floor as Tiffany saw the person in front of her.


" 'Outsider' looking blond is Jessica Jung? Whaaaaaaat?" Tiffany thought.