Finally

The Weight Of Our Memories

 

 

 

The weeks passed quickly, and before any of the girls realized it was already the end of the month, and the end of Sunny. She knew what was coming for her, deep down she now regreted everything she did to Seohyun and other girls she dated.
Seohyun gave Sunny an ultimatum while the latter was having herself a divorce that Eunhyuk himself requested for. You see the weeks passed and Yuri and Hyoyeon now became a couple for which Tiffany trully rooted for, she could see they were made for each other. Yoona and Sooyoung also became a couple and even spent the last few weeks on dates everywhere in town, from restaurants (Which was the main place where they went) to amusement parks the two really had fun together and truly had feelings towards one another. The problem was Krystal, seeing as her Taeyeon oppa was still together with her sister and sensing that something was going on between Taeyeon and Seohyun she became more jealous but she tried to hide it. Seohyun still couldn't tell Jessica about her and Taeyeon and neither did Taeyeon tell Jessica.
Krystal seeing that none of them made the first move was readying her self to have a serious conversation with both of them, she was jealous of not having her oppa but she came to realize that her love for Taeyeon was never true love but rather a  love siblings have for one another.
Jessica and Tiffany worked together but the tension between them could be easily felt, the two fell hopelessly in love even more as the weeks passed.
Time passed quickly for the girls but you see time as it's reason.


The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.



Sunny was dizzy headed. Sitting on a table with Eunhyuk and another man in a suit, she looked to the sides and to the ceiling, like she wasn't believing this was happening.

-"Sunkyu" Eunhyuk called her.

-"What?" She said in a rude tone.

-"You knew this was coming your way. I mean I've forgiven you before, but this was the last time I can take it, and I'm actually sorry for the girl you know..."

-"What? You're sorry? Don't tell me you met her?"

Eunhyuk nodded a yes at Sunny making the latter enter a state of shock.

-"Sunkyu. We have nothing else to talk about, you see the problem is that you still haven't signed these papers"

-"I sign those and I become poor"

-"Don't be silly your parents are rich, they'll probably just sent you away to America"

-"And you think I want to leave?"

-"Sunny...You brought this upon yourself, you did it and now you have to face the consequences of your actions" Said Eunhyuk with a sad voice.

Sunny signed the papers and looked at Eunhyuk with a sadened expression.

-"Eunhyuk...I'm sorry" She said as she got up from the chair and left.

Sunny was in Eunhyuk's office at the hotel, she went outside to her car to find Yoona smiling at her phone. Sunny realized that even her protective bodyguard now had someone she cared about.

-"Yoona"

-"Yes m'am"

-"Give me a hug"

Yoona hugged Sunny.

-"Yoona...You're fired" Sunny said while letting out tears.

-"But. Sunny!" Yoona screamed but it was already too late as Sunny had gotten into the car and drove away.


"To sit alone With my conscience will be judgment enough for me" Sunny thought as she drived and cried.



Yoona stood idle as she saw her boss driving away...She cried, she worked for that girl almost her entire life and now she was gone. She took care of her, she loved her but not in a lover's way it was more of a sibling love. She couldn't believe she was now...gone.
She regrouped her thoughts and decided to head to Sooyoung's house in hope's of getting her help, she could've just texted the latter but she needed to see the girl she loved face to face to see her close to her.
Yoona went to the bus stop, she never before had catched a bus but it wasn't hard for her to get her way.


Krystal was in the kitchen, she looked at Seohyun and Taeyeon who had been trying to avoid each other at all costs. Taeyeon's new job even helped at this as she would sometimes get home rather late at night. Jessica was in the living room watching some music shows and Sooyoung was still soundly asleep.
The young girl looked at her unnies and quickly got up and grab both of their arms, dragging them to the garden where she sat down and comanded that both of them sat down aswell.

-"You two. What the hell has been wrong with you?"

-"Nothing" Said Seohyun looking down and diverting her gaze.

-"Yeah, nothing" Said Taeyeon as she looked to the side.

-"I'm gonna be simple and quick"

-"Tell me what is going on NOW"

Krystal did her best to imitate her big sister's glare. Taeyeon and Seohyun looked at Krystal who now had a really Sica effect looking glare as Taeyeon thought.

-"Okay.Okay, no need for glares I give up" Said Taeyeon as she put both her hands above her head.

-"Taeyeon. No"

-"I'm gonna tell her. What's the problem?"

-"If Jessica finds out. We'll surely be in trouble"

-"There's no trouble to get into my relationship with Jessica has actually been hell these last few weeks"

-"We just seem like two robots trying to have emotions"

Krystal watched as Seohyun and Taeyeon talked.

-"Yes but even so...Jessica will be hurt"

-"Hurt by what?" Sooyoung had listened to the conversation and came out.

-"Sooyoungie, Annyeong" Said Krystal with a smile.

-"Annyeong Krys" 

-"What will hurt Jessica?"

Krystal asked Sooyoung to sit with them. Then Taeyeon and Seohyun both proceeded to telling the story of what happened that day when Taeyeon came home for her.

-"So you kissed?"

-"Yes"

-"Yes"

-"Did you both like it?" Asked Krystal.

-"Ugh...Yes" Said Seohyun slightly blushing.

-"I sure did" Said Taeyeon as she smiled a bit.

-"Do you two love each other?" Asked Sooyoung with a smile.

-"I love Seo...but I don't know how she feels about me" Said Taeyeon as she looked at Seohyun.

-"Seohyun? Do you love Taeyeon?" Asked Krystal.

-"Well...yes I love TaeTae"

-"Yah, didn't I tell you to not call me that" Said Taeyeon as she hit Seohyun's head in affection.

-"Well, you have to tell Sica"

-"No need" Said Jessica as she leaned on the door.

-"I heard everything"

-"Taeyeon come here" Jessica said with a smile.

-"Taeyeon, do you really love her?"

-"Yes"

-"Then our relationship is officialy over" Jessica smiled at Taeyeon and patted the other girl's head.

As Taeyeon heard what Jessica said and felt her head patted she turned to the side and saw Seohyun.

-"Seo"

-"Tae-" 

Taeyeon kissed Seohyun, then she looked at Jessica and smiled and the latter also smiled.
Suddenly the doorbell buzzed, Seohyun quickly reached the door and opened it. As she looked outside she saw...Sunny?

-"Seo"

-"Sunny, what are you doing here?"

-"i just came to say goodbye, Eunhyuk got a divorce"

-"Sunny..."

-"Don't worry I don't blame you"

-"I want you to move on Seohyun love someone else"

-"Don't worry she already did" Said Taeyeon as she also came to the door and put her arm around Seohyun.

-"Ah. I see"

-"Goodbye Seo"

-"Don't say goodbye. Cause goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting. If you had any feeling for me at all you wouldn't forget" Said Seohyun as she now only saw Sunny's back as the latter now walked away.

-"I won't" Sunny said as she put her arm up and waved goodbye, got in her car and left...

Seohyun hugged Taeyeon and went inside the house.

Jessica sat in the kitchen with her phone in her hand thinking if she should call Tiffany or not, but as she was thinking she got a text message from her.

"Jessica, you're relieved of your job as I'm going back to San Francisco for some time"

Jessica looked at the message and rushed to her bedroom and got a coat, she put on her shoes and without saying anything to the girls she left.


-"What's wrong with her?" Asked Sooyoung as she saw Jessica rushing and leaving.

-"I don't know" Said Krystal as she looked at Sooyoung.

-"Do you think it's about a girl?" Asked Taeyeon.

-"Well let's wait and see" Said Seohyun.

Yoona came to Sooyoung house's door and buzzed.

-"Sooyoungie!!" She screamed.

Sooyoung recognized Yoona's voice and quickly rushed to the door opening it, to see Yoona crying.

-"Yoong? What's wrong?"

-"Yoona unnie" Said Krystal.

-"Sooyoung, Sunny she...she.."

-"Is gone, we know"

-"No, that's not it...she fired me" Said Yoona breaking into tears.

-"What? Really?!" Said Seohyun.

-"Yes...she fired me after she signed the divorce papers."

Seohyun looked at Yoona and grabbed her hand.

-"Yoona"

-"Yes?"

-"You can stay here, after all this house is still mine" 

Eunhyuk felt sorry for Seohyun so in the end he just put the house in her name, and actually created a nice friendship with the girl considering all things that happened.

-"Really?"

-"Yes"

-"Thank you, Thank you Seohyun" Said Yoona as she hugged the other girl.

-"And don't worry about a job I'll talk to Gyuri about you working in the store" Said Sooyoung as she kissed Yoona's forehead.


Jessica was desperate, the text message arrived only a few minutes ago but she was already in a cab hurrying towards the airport.

-"Ahjuushi"

-"Yes?"

-"Can't you go any faster?"

-"Yes"

The taxi driver looked at Jessica and recognized her.

-"You?"

-"Yes?"

-"Ah, I see" And those were the only words the man said to her before he hit the accelerator and made taxi go faster.

A few minutes later they quickly arrived at the airport.

-"Thank you, you can keep the change"

-"No need, this one is on the house" Said the taxi driver with his face covered by his cap.

-"Thank you" Said Jessica as she left the cab and rushed to the airport.

The man removed his cap and revealed himself to be Donghae.

-"You should be happy Jessica"

-"I'm sorry"

The cab disappeared into the traffic.

Jessica was now inside the airport looking at the departures schedule, the plane to San Francisco would be taking off in about 2 minutes. She rushed at the gate, but as she was passing the informations counter on the airport she had a better idea.

Tiffany was waiting by the gate, she watched as people that would be coming with her on the flight talked with each other and saw some kids playing in the lobby. All she could think of was Jessica and how she would be leaving the girl that she trully loved. 
Suddenly a sound came from the speaker. Tiffany could recognize the word, it was her name. She recognized the voice, that was Jessica's voice, what is she saying?

*S..Stop...Tiffany*

-"Tiffany Stop, you can't go anywhere"

Tiffany looked to the sides but she didn't saw Jessica anywhere.

-"Tiffany come meet me by the airport information counter if you love me"

Tiffany got up, grabbed her things and rushed, though she wasn't rushing to run away. No. She was rushing to girl she loved and for what it seemed loved her back.

Jessica thanked the airport staff as they now gave her a round of applause for her big gesture. Then she waited for Tiffany, and just as she was losing her hopes and was already thinking that Tiffany was now in her way to San Francisco.

-"Jessica!"

Jessica heard Tiffany's voice scream. She turned around and there she was the girl she truly loved, that eye smiling, cute brunette was right there.
Jessica rushed towards Tiffany and wraped her arms arround her.

-"Tiffany"

-"Are you sure you love me now?"

-"What do you think?"

-"I love you Tiffany. And when I say I love you, it's not because I want you or because I couldn't have you.It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are, what you do,how you try..."

-"I've seen your kindness and your strenght. I've seen the best and the worst of you. And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You're one hell of a woman. But I love this woman"

Tiffany started to tear up but Jessica tightened her embrace arround her comforting her.

-"I'm sorry I tried to r-"

Jessica kissed Tiffany for all airport to see, even if they were both girls, all the people that heard their words were even if slightly moved and everyone applauded them.
They both looked arround and started blushing, Jessica grabbed Tiffany's hand and ran out of the airport and got into a cab.

-"Jessica"

-"Humm?"

-"I love you too"