Stay...

MIA (Missing in Action)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Himchan hummed to himself as he made breakfast to his sons and Daehyun. His heart were hurting and his eyes were tearing. He knew Daehyun were watching him from the door frame. He always did that and he knew, although the fight, that he were watching. Daehyun loved watching him from behind as he made breakfast for their kids. He loved watching Himchans arms reach out for something and his legs as they moved to grab the plates. He just loved it and the fact that they hadn't been talking since last night ate him up.

He slowly walked into the kitchen, listening to Himchans humming. He closed his eyes and recognized the song almost immediately. He started to sing along, making Himchan stop all his movement, looking up and around at Daehyun and felt tears fall down his cheeks. Daehyun kept singing, most to himself but he knew Himchan were listening and watching his every move as he grabbed the juice and put it on the table. He knew and he didn't care. And Himchan knew, and it he cared.

"Daehyun, I..."

Daehyun didn't listen. He kept singing, his beautiful voice, like an angel, crept higher and higher at times. And Himchan had to bite his own hand to stop a whimper from leaving his throat. But when Daehyun heard him whimper he stopped. He looked at the older and went quiet. He walked over to him and stood in front of him. Himchan turned his head and closed his eyes but Daehyun put his hand on his cheek, making him turn his head back to Daehyun. He slowly opened his eyes as he felt the youngers forehead against his own. Daehyun had his eyes closed and his breath were steady and ghosting over Himchans hand against his mouth. The older took away his hand and put them by his side. He watched as Daehyuns face became more pained and how he opened his eyes to look into the olders'.

They look at each other for as long as what feels like more than a couple of hours before the younger spoke.

"We will be okey, hyung. I promise.... I promise..."

His words came out pained, slow and hurt. They made Himchan feel even more pained and hurt. And yet, they both knew they were untrue...

~~

Himchan were standing outside at their balcony with Junhong in his arms. They were watching the birds fly by, some of them stopping by and sitting at the railing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter