Now...

MIA (Missing in Action)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Himchan were walking around in the park with his three sons, daydreaming. Two of them were running after each other, screaming and laughing now and then while the youngest were watching from the stroller, laughing. Himchan smiled at them. He loved days like this. When he could just take the kids out and walk around, buying them ice-cream and feeding the ducks. They would play either around him, with him or alone, running away somewhere. But not too far and Yongsook had promised to keep an eye on Minki. 

That's when he saw him again. He stopped dead in his tracks, looking at the man in front of him. It couldn't be. Could it? The man were tall, just like him. The man were muscular, like him. Himchans breath were caught in his throat. The youngest of his sons, Junhong, looked up at him and then at man. He then looked up at Himchan again then down at his stuffed toy in his lap. Himchan started to take slow steps back, his hand into his pocket to call Daehyun and looked over at Yongsook and Minki. 

"Kids! Come here!"

Yongsook and Minki grabbed the stroller and placed it by a bench as they looked concerned at their mother. Himchan had panic written all over his face, his hand holding his phone in a steady grip, ready anytime to press speed-dial and Daehyun would be here. But the man in front of him only stared. Like he had never seen anyone or anything more beautiful. Himchans breath were starting to get heavy and his steps shaken, but he kept walking backwards as the man slowly started to walk over to him. 

"Don't... don't... You're dead!"

He screamed at the other and the man stopped. That was right. He were supposed dead. And yet he were here. Why was that? He looked at Himchan again and saw fear. He didn't want Himchan to fear him. Not in a million years. He started to walk again, reaching out for Himchan, but the other just backed away, shaking his head. 

"I'll call Daehyun if you get closer..."

The threat shot him straight to his heart. Daehyun. His friend. What was their relation now? Friends? Friends with benefits? He looked at Himchans left hand that were holding the phone and noticed a silver ring. Not the one they had chosen together so many years ago but a different one. It hurt him to know that Himchan were now together and probably married to a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter