Present...

MIA (Missing in Action)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A man were standing by the stove, making something equal delicious as he always did. His son were sitting behind him, playing with his toys, dreaming away. The son were now almost 10 years old and he would still sit behind his father and play. It was something he had promised to do after that day. He had promised to be near his father all the time so he wouldn't do anything stupid like he once tried to.

The man smiled. A sad smile. Everything seemed the same, but at the same time so, so different. He had his son, playing behind him. He had his home, the same as ever. And he had his man, but a different one. But other than that, nothing had changed. His smile maybe, that was true, but he chose to ignore that. 

A happy cry came from Yongsooks lips as the door opened and a blonde, handsome man came in. The man were smiling and calling their names, hugging the little boy close. He loved them and had promised to protect the other male and his son. 

"How was your day, Hyun?"

Himchan were slightly smiling as he stood by the stove. The man walked over to him and hugged him. Himchan leaned into his touch, loving the wormth. Missing it. Daehyun is often working nights and so the elder cherished these small moments when he would come home and have dinner with them. He smiled and closed his eyes, sighing as the hands of the younger started to slowly caress his belly.

"How is he?"

Himchan opened his eyes and were about to answer, but heard small fast steps running in the hallway. He smiled and turned in Daehyuns embrace. He looked at him and leaned his head on his shoulder just as the small figure came into the kitchen.

"Why don't you ask him yourself?"

"Appa!"

Daehyun kissed Himchans cheek and picked up the seven year old. He spinned him around and kissed his forehead, putting him down again and pulled Himchan close again. He leaned into his ear and kissed just beneath it. He closed his eyes and sniffed. Himchan just smiled and watched his two sons play and running around in the kitchen.

"And the little one?"

Himchan looked at him, knowing exactly who he meant. He smiled and turned back around to the food, turned off the stove and put the food on plates. He called his two sons and asked Dae to sit down. He then stood by him, leaning a little on his arm that was leaning against the table, rubbed it a bit and nodded. He then whispered:

"He's good."

Daehyun smiled and stood up. He kissed him and Yongsook and Minki came running in, sat down and the complete family sat down and had their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter