Drink...

MIA (Missing in Action)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HimDae, shippers, enjoy! :D

Daehyun looked down at Himchan as he lay above him. He smiled and leaned down, capturing his lisp with his. With closed eyes, they both enjoyed the kiss to it's maximum. Himchan moaned and wrapped his arms around the other, pulling him down to him, feeling his body against his own. Daehyun smiled in the kiss and let the older pull him down and roam all around his back down to his bum. As the older started to kneed it, the younger tensed and rubbed against him, wanting and needing the friction. Himchan started to laugh in the kiss and they both rolled around, Himchan now sitting on top of the younger.

The hands of the younger found their place on the olders hips as the other stretched his body and let his hands follow his body down to his crotch. Daehyun gulped at it and helped the other take his jacket of. Himchan leaned down and started to the youngers shirt. He caressed the bare skin and leaned down, nipping at the delicious collarbones. Daehyun moaned and Himchan grabbed his hands and put them over his head on the bed, silently asking them to stay there as he ravished the youngers body. 

Himchan tried to push the thoughts of a hurt Yongguk away and kissed down Daehyun belly, opening his pants with his teeth and pulled the semi-hard member out of his briefs. But Yongguk would not go away. Himchan saw his sad eyes wherever he looked and he shook his head a couple of times to get them away from his sight. It was Daehyun in focus now, not Yongguk. He hadn't been with Yongguk for at least 7 years now. Why would he come back to him now!?

Daehyun pulled him up and caressed his cheeks and lightly kissed his lips. It later turned passionate and needing. Clothes were thrown everywhere, neither of them caring where. The kid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter