Photos...

MIA (Missing in Action)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun looked in the mirror. He saw a young man in his mid thirties. A young and handsome man. A man he had come to love. Love because he found someone to love and someone to keep. And he would not let him go. Ever. And now with his son, of course he would hold on to him. He loved him. The thought of the older male made him smile and small dimples were shown.

He looked at one of the pictures in the living room of him, his loved one and their three sons. The picture were taking soon after the birth of Junhong and they were both smiling like crazy. The older were even crying. Daehyun smiled at the thought of the day that was only 14 months ago. He picked up the photo frame and caressed it nicely with his thumb. He smiled and put the frame down again next to the couch.

He walked with slow steps through the hall, looking at all the frames that were hanging on the walls. He let his hand feel all of them as he walked by and smiled at each and everyone. But he stopped at one particular one. Valentines day two years ago. A tear came up in his right eye, but he brushed it away just before it could fall. He smiled and took the frame of the wall and sat down on the couch in the living room. He remembered the day so well. Like it was just yesterday. 

It was the day he asked the elder to marry him. The day Himchan said yes. That day that made Daehyun to the happiest man on earth. He smiled at the picture and held it tight. The picture had a black frame with small silver flakes. The sharp edges were covered with silver. In the picture you could see Daehyun with his arms around Himchans shoulders from behind, smiling like an idiot. Himchan were also smiling, showing of the small ring he had on his left ring finger. And their children. Yongsook were standing nicely in front of his father, carrying Junhong and Minki were shyly standing behind Daehyun, peeking on the camera. But who took the photo? Ah right, Daehyuns and Yongguks friend Jiho. 

As he we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter