Tears...

MIA (Missing in Action)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun hugged Himchan as the other stood and made dinner for the family. Himchan were humming an old song Daehyun had never heard of and noticed how the other seemed really happy and off in some way. He looked at him from where his head were placed on the others shoulder and kissed him, right underneath his ear. Himchan stopped humming and turned in Daehyuns embrace, turning off the stove and walked Daehyun to the table, making him sit. Himchan stood in front of him, Daehyuns hands on his hips, looking straight into his eyes. Daehyuns eyes were confused, and Himchans were play full.

"What do you want tiger?"

Himchan had a sly smile on his face, and Daehyun smiled. He looked down at his lap and closed his eyes before looking up again. He touched the olders' cheek and pulled him down to him, kissing his lips. Himchan climbed onto his lap on the table after Daehyun moved back to make room for the older. Their kiss became more eated by the second and as Daehyun kissed down from Himchans lips, to his neck, to his collar, Himchan let out a silent moan and pulled away. He smiled and got of before dragging Daehyun with him to the bedroom. 

"Sit..."

Daehyun does as said and sits on the bed. Himchan stands in front of him and puts his hands on is hips. But then they go over to fold around himself and his face becomes nervous. Daehyun started to become concerned and stands up to comfort him but the other pushes him down again. Himchan starts to walk around in the room while looking at the ring on his finger. He stopped behind Daehyun, in front of the window and looks out before opening his mouth. Daehyun turned around as he noticed his partner were out of his sight and listened.

"Dae... You're the one in the world I least want to hurt..."

Himchan looked down as he felt Daehyuns eyes on him. He didn't dare to look at the other, and so he looked out through the window again. He took a deep sigh and started to talk again. 

"He's back, Daehyun, and I....I...."

"You still love him..."

Daehyun whispered more to himself than to Himchan. Himchan turned around in despair and looked at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter