2 years ago...

MIA (Missing in Action)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun walked through the door to his best friends and his husband and son apartment. Yongguk were out in war, leaving Himchan and Yongsook alone. He had gotten the role of his friend as he were gone. He smiled and thought about the older man. Himchan were small, tall and fragile. His hair were jet black and eyes just as dark. His smile were bright and eyes mysterious. All that Daehyun loved. But the latter didn't look at him in any other way than a friend. 

Himchan were sitting at the dinner-table with a cup of tea in hand. He were staring into nothing and barely breathing. Like he didn't dare. Daehyun walked with slow and quiet steps into the house, looking into the living room and seeing Yongsook by the TV. The child waved at him and smiled, but didn't say anything. Daehyun smiled back and walked into the kitchen to Himchan. He leaned onto the door frame and listened to the clock ticking. He watched the older, hoping he would move. Just an inch was enough. But nothing. Daehyun crossed his arms over his chest and sighed. 

"He's gone..."

Himchan sniffed and hugged his cup. Daehyuns arms fell and his brows furrowed. His heart nearly stopped as he saw the tears starting to fall from Himchans face. Daehyun hated the fact that he were crying. He then spotted the letter on the floor with the text; "Mr Bang Himchan. We are really sorry to announce that your husband, Bang Yongguk, has gone missing in battle..." His breath caught up on his throat and the only question that came to his head was; "Does Yongsook know?"

"He's gone, Daehyun..."

The tears fell harder and his frame slumped together. Daehyun hurried over to him but got pushed away by a screaming Himchan. Himchans hands were flying everywhere, trying o hit Daehyun, but Daehyun only grabbed them, trying to calm him down. But they ended up with Himchan in one end of the kitchen and Daehyun in the other.

"No, Daehyun, you leave me alone..."

His words were hushed but still in panic. Daehyun threw a fast glance at Yongsook and the hallway. There were no screaming from the two year old Minki and no questioning eyes from the living room. They were safe for now. He sighed and looked at Himchan, showing with his hands to him to calm down. Himchan were breathing fast, crying and clutching his chest. His c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter