Love...

MIA (Missing in Action)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongguk woke up the next day with a huge hangover. He didn't remember what happened last night at all, but the knew something happened. Jongup were sleeping half  on the floor, cans where seen everywhere and he himself was also half . But what had exactly happen? He sat up and looked at Jongup who were sleeping soundly at the floor. He groaned at stood up, slowly making his way into the kitchen. He grabbed a glass of water and painkillers before downing them at the same time. 

As he stood there, thinking about last night and what he had said and , he felt a head land on his shoulder. He flinched and he first thought it was Himchan, nearly uttering his name, but the latter had just gotten married. Why would it be Channie? He heard a groan and relaxed again as he stood there, listening to the other as he breathed in and out and then felt two arms around himself. He looked down at them and the back at the other. He had his face buried in his shoulder as he spoke.

"My head hurts..."

Yongguk chuckled and Jongup let go of him, only to sit on the counter top. He smiled at the older as he got painkillers for him too and swallowed. He the looked down at the floor as Yongguk spoke.

"What happened last night...??"

"You... we... we were pretty drunk.... and you.... you told me... how much you love Himchan...."

He whispered the last words, but Yongguk heard them nonetheless. Like the younger didn't want to tell him. Yongguk stepped closer to the younger and nearly stood in between his legs as he sat, and the younger looked up through his bangs. The eyes of the younger had tears in them which threatened to fall at any second now, and Yongguk leaned his head up by the chin. He then sat down on a chair by the table with the backrest between his legs, his arms leaning against it. 

"I... did..??"

Jongup nodded and hopped down, walking out to find his shirt and came back again, leaning against the door frame. He didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter