Right here...

MIA (Missing in Action)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Himchan turned around with wide eyes. His brows were furrowed and his heart racing. Yongsook were standing looking at his father, and better yet, recognizing him. Himchans breath caught up in his throat and he just stood there. Behind his oldest son, who were standing in between him and his former husband. Was he really able to remember him? After all these years? He were only three after all.

Yongguks eyes turned curious. Yes, he recognized Yongsook, but no, not Minki. How was he his? Was Himchans hiding it from him before he left? He only wanted the other male in his arms again, hugging him, kissing him, continue their life and just move on. He wanted to run over to the ten year old and hug him till the ends of time. But he knew he couldn't. He knew Daehyun had that place now and not him. Daehyun. Where was Daehyun?

​"Yongsook, come on...."

Himchan wanted his sons out of here, he didn't want to see Yongguk. Ever again. Or did he? A small voice in his head told him he had longed for him. Waited for him. And here he was. But, then why was he not in his arms? Why were he standing here like an idiot, calling his son, wanting to go home? Go away from the man that finally were back. That finally came back. Back to him.

Silent tears were falling down his cheeks and Yongsook turned around to look at him. They exchanged looks and the ten year old then turned back to Yongguk again, taking one step at the time. He were then standing right in front of him, looking up at him. He were ignoring Himchans calls, only listening to the silent tears he knew he were shedding.

Yongguk were looking down at Yongsook, scared and not sure of what to do. But when he felt then boys arms around his belly, he could only hug him back. He leaned down to his height and hugged him. The boy were clutching on his jacket, begging him to never leave him again, and Yongguk himself were nearly crying and promising to never leave again. 

Himchan could only stand there looking at them. Something in his chest suddenly felt really heavy and the world just dawned on him. Yongguk were home again in one peace. The one thing he had been hoping, praying and waiting for, for nearly seven years, His two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter