Sin...

MIA (Missing in Action)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun looked up into the eyes that belonged to the beautiful male named Baekhyun. They were both on a bed, Daehyun without shirt and Baekhyun without pants. Baekhyun were straddling the other as they dry-humped each other into . Daehyun knew it was wrong, he knew he should go home and talk it through with Himchan and then have make-up but instead he were here with the other. Instead he were nearing his with the help of someone he just met. He hated himself.

Baekhyun moaned as Daehyun put his hands on his , helping him move harder and faster, getting nearer and nearer his peek. They closed their eyes and went faster, but just as the father were reaching it, the other stopped. He groaned and opened his eyes, looking at the other who had stood up by now, eyeing Daehyuns hard member through his boxers. He then got down on his knees and pulled down the jeans and boxers in one go and took the proud member in his hand. Daehyun groaned once more and closed his eyes as the other got down to business.

Baekhyun  his lips and made a wet trail from base to top making Daehyun twitch. He chuckled as he took the member in his mouth and . He closed his eyes and bobbed up and down with his own hand on his own member. He moaned around the other as he circled his own tip and started ing Daehyun. Daehyun put his hands in the other hair, keeping him down as he released himself in the others mouth. He let go and sighed as he laid back down. Baekhyun stood back up and laid down next to him on his belly. 

"You're married?"

Daehyuns eyes flew up. How did the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter