Present...

MIA (Missing in Action)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongguk woke up in an unknown bed. Unknown room and unknown house. He slowly opened his eyes, a hard task thanks to the lights in the room. He groaned and turned his head slowly to each side. It was slowly coming to him that he were in a room for one, a teenage boy maybe. He groaned again and felt the slightly wet rug on his forehead fall to one side. He sighed and tried to move out of bed, but something were stopping him. Pain.

Where was he? How did he end up in here, and who were his savior? Saviour from what? What had happened to him? Where were Himchan? Yongsook? Were they okey? Were he okey? Many questions were running through his head as he looked around the room, slowly trying to move small parts of his body. But with not much luck.

"Oh! You're awake! I brought you some soup..."

The door opened and revieled a young boy, at max in his early twenties. He were slightly shorter than Yongguk, and had a bright smile. A smile that made Yongguk smile a bit. He then noticed the tray in the boys arms and found some left-over strength to sit up in bed, noticing the bandage around his chest, right hand, and left shoulder. He looked at the boy who now were standing by his side, just had put the tray on the bedside table. He were smiling a bit more bitterly now as he noticed Yongguks look when he saw the bandages with stains of blood.

"Oh, I've been changing them now and then while you were still out. I've taken it easy, I promise and I haven't touched any of the stuff you were having on you..."

He showed Yongguk his newly washed clothes, his boots, his watch, wedding ring, everything he had on. It was all laying neatly folded on a chair and table. Yongguk only looked at him and then his wounds again. What exactly had happened?

"I didn't find any thing about your identity though... My name is Jongup. Moon Jongup. You can tell me if you want, but you don't have to..."

Yongguk looked at him again and suddenly had the urge to through himself at the boy. He were so thankful this boy had taken care of him. Now he could go home to Himchan again and Yongsook and everything would be ok. Everything would be back to normal. He would thank Daehyun for his hard work (which he hoped he had done) and by him cheesecake. He smiled at the thought.

"Yongguk. Bang Yongguk. And... how... where... why?"

He didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter