Past...

MIA (Missing in Action)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Himchan looked up at Yongguk as they sat on the floor in the hallway. They didn't get any longer as Yongguk only managed to hug him just before he fell to the floor. It felt strange but also nice to have the other in his arms again. Strange because it was so many years ago and nice because he still loved him with all his heart. The eyes of his lover hadn't changed a bit as he looked down in them. Just like before he could drown in them, and never get up again. And he loved it. 

Himchan had stopped crying and rested his head on Yongguks broad chest and closed his eyes. He took a deep breath, breathing in the strong scent of the man he still loves with his all. And yet he could not have him. He had Daehyun and the other probably also had someone of his own. And nothing hurt more than to know this. That Yongguk probably had someone he loved and that Himchan didn't have the heart to break Daehyuns. 

"Yong....Yongguk...."

The older looked down and into the eyes of his ex. Himchans fingertips were tracing his eyes, nose and lips as he looked at him and he hoped so bad for him to be back in his arms at night again and not in Daehyuns. But as  Yongguk thought about it, he remembered the promise he made Daehyun make; "Take care of him", and marrying Himchan was apparently the only way to take care of him back then. He understood that now. But it still didn't stop him from wanting Himchan back again. 

As they sat there, looking at each other, past memories popped up. Memories from the time they used to have together as a married couple, memories of the time Yongguk left Himchan and Yongsook alone, memories of the tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter