Drifting appart...

MIA (Missing in Action)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae smiled at the kids as he dropped them of at Himchan and Daehyuns. As soon as they got there, they ran into the house, disappearing somewhere. You could only hear where they were not see them. The young man chuckled and walked into the house. The elders where standing in the kitchen talking about something personal and so he slowly backed out again and turned, but stopped dead in his tracks as Daehyun called him. He turned back to the elders and smiled. Himchan had tears running down his cheeks and one hand by his mouth, preventing any sobs from coming out. Daehyun himself had his hands in his own hair, frustrated.

"I'm sorry.."

The words came out as choked sobs and Himchans hole figure where shaking. He hated himself after what had happened. And he knew Daeyun hated him more. It was not their first argument as a married couple, but it sure as hell were the first time it made the elder cry. This hard at least. He kept looking at Daehyun who, still only in his sweets, were walking around the kitchen. They were on the verge of having steaming kitchen when Himchan had moaned someone else's name. His name. And so, Himchans pants where gone. 

"No you're not... I know you still love him... You told me...."

He put his hands in his pockets and leaned against the door frame as he looked at his husband. Himchans cries where mere hiccups now without tears and Daehyun knew he had been the one to make in that sad. He knew something in him had snapped and he knew this day would come eventually. He had just hoped for it not to come so soon as today. Married for barely a month and Himchan already seamed to regret his choice. 

"I am.... I'm truly sorry.... I don't know what got into me, I.... Daehyun you gotta be believe me..."

All the while walking closer to Daehyun but the younger pulled away. He pushed Himchans hands away from his shoulders and grabbed him himself. He looked into the eyes of the older, looking for that small thing that told him he loved him, that small thing that only Daehyun could see. But his worst dreams had come true. He couldn't find it. 

He sighed with a smirk and looked aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter