Special day❤

I'm A Lie

Previously,

"Oppa,I have something to confess."

"Me too."

"I think i'm falling for you,"The two of you said at the same time.

Chen and you were unbreakable...

3 YEARS LATER
"Oppa,I'm going to work! See you later!"You shouted while while walking out of your shared apartment with Chen.Chen kissed your forehead and sent you to your work.You were currently working at a cafe with Xiumin.
"Good Morning Xiumin!"You greeted him once you enterd the cafe
"Morning Hana-Dongsaeng! Coffee for you?"
"Sure,"You admired Xiumin doing the Coffee.

72b77b6a4ce111e3af8c0e869e0762eb_8.jpg

"Xiumin,Your girlfriend is lucky to have you,"You said.

"Gomawo Dongsaeng.Chen is lucky to have you too,"The two of you drank Coffee and did your work.

2 Hours Later

"May i take your order sir?"

"Ahh dae,may i have an Ameri-Hana?"

"1Americano?"

"Can't you remember me?"

"Aniya,Please tell me your order so that you won't hold the li-"

"I'm Tao."

"Sir i don't know you.Please tell me your order and move to the next station,"You said ,trying to hold your tears.He took his order and you asked Siwon to take over your job for awhile.You told Xiumin that you were at the toilet.You cried in the toilet.You still couldn't believe that Tao still remembered you.You calmed down and continued working.

"Hana,Are you okay?"Xiumin asked and you nodded.

After work,You told Chen about the incident.He hugged you and told you not to cry over him.You and Chen decided to eat dinner together.You cooked Kimchi stew with tteokbokki.You and Chen told each other about what happened that day.

"Tomorrow,I have an event and I wanted me to bring you since i'm hosting it.So be ready by 5pm tomorrow okay?Let's go too sleep,"Chen said kissing your forehead and went into the bedroom.You were wondering what kind of event does he was hosting.

You woke up earlier than Chen.You went closer to him and admire his sleeping face.

"What were you staring at?"Chen asked you.

"good morning Oppa! And I wasn't staring at anyone,"You said getting out of bed.

"Hey i got to get ready for the event,"Chen said and quickly went to the bathroom.You were busy eating breakfast when Chen walked out looking like this:

"How do I look?"

"Hot,"you just said what you thought.

"Thanks! Hey i bought you a dress.It will be coming in 1 hour,Be ready,"Chen said and walked out the house.1 hour later the dress came.

It was a Jovani dress.You were so shocked.You decided to text Chen.

Hana❤[03:24pm]:Oppa! Why buy me an expesive dress? I have alot but Thank you anyways! I Love You!

Chen oppa❤[03:26pm]:It is because today is a special day for you and me (:❤ Get ready soon okay?

You were wondering what he meant by 'a special day for you and me'.You got ready.At 5 pm exactly,Chen came back home to pick you up and brought you to the event area.

"Oppa where are we?"

"At the event area.I need you to cover your eyes with this,"Chen gave you a blindfold.You covered your eyes and Chen guided you to an area.When you opened the blindfold,you saw your 3 best friends and Xiumin there.They were holding onto a paper.You looked around.You were at the beach.Suddenly,Your friends opened the paper.It says "Will You Marry Me"

"Hana,i wanted to do this yesterday during dinner but you were feeling upset so this was what i decided to do.Will you marry me?"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDuDaHI_VhYoS8X53zWVp

"Of course Chen!"You said Crying tears of Joy.

That was the last time Tao was in your head...