Why Do I Even Bother

I'm A Lie

Previously,

"I have to tell you guys something.Me and Chen are...Brothers,"Tao said.

"What?It can't be.He told me before the wedding day.That was why i was there.He said he has been talking to this pretty american girl.So he left korea for her.Don't cry okay?Because he asked me to take you.Your mine now,"Tao continued.You cried your heart out.Tao hugged you and gave you a letter wrote by Chen.You tore it apart and ran.

HONK HONK!BANG!

Finally you felt relieved..

You felt a pain.But also relief.Everythng was black.You could hear Tao crying.And suddenly,You can't hear anything.

After 1 Month

"Hana?Hana!Your awake!"Tao shouted.

"Where am I?What time is it?What happened?How long was I out?How long have you been here?"You asked Tao.

"Your in the hospital and it's 4:43pm and you ran when i told you about Chen and a truck car hit you and you have been out for 1 and a half months and i have been here from the accident until now but obviously i we-"Tao started mumbling the last few parts.

"Tao! Hahahaha stop mumbling okay! Thanks for being here,"You said while pushing Tao playfully.He laughed too.

*Tao:Chen came here actually but he was so hurt he almost killed himself.He is just next door.*

A doctor came in and checked on you.You saw a patients name but it wasn't clear.

Name: 김종대 (Kim Jong Dae)

Age:27

Status:Married to 하나 (Hana)

More info:Has 2 children named Yura and Henry.Wife is currently in the same hospital , ward 54 bed 01.Mr Chen almost killed himself when he saw Mdm Hana in coma for 1 and a half months.Was hospitalized on 16 Febuary 2015.

"Miss,Can i see Mr Kim Jong Dae?It's important,"You asked.The nurse shook her head.

"No Mdm.Your still sick.So please stay."

"Why do I even bother to love someone who doesn't,"You said.Tao sighed.You were really upset as you wanted to see how Chen looked like.You asked Tao where your son and daughter was.Tao explained everything.You were glad to have Seoyeon and Nara who are good at taking good care of kids.You couldn't wait to go home and just lie down.You saw a bouquet.

 

You asked Tao to take it and saw a letter on it.It said:

Hey Hana,

 

You might not know who is it.Anyways,i liked you ever since i saw you on the first day. I know so much about you such as you like korean food although your half korean and half american , you love chocolate , you came to korea cause of studies. Hahaha. Tell me when you find out who wrote this :)))

xoxo

Hey Hana,

I can't believe you still have my letter.Anyways,this is my recent one;) open this okay?

 

xoxo

open

When you opened,you saw a ring.This time better than Chen's.Tao immediately said

"Will you marry this weird funny stupid retarded Huang Zi Tao?"You cried and noddded.Immediately forgetting about Chen.Tao hugged you and you wore the ring.

"Actually,this was all a prank.You were out for 1 week and Chen isn't in the hospital. He is still at US and that nurse is your loving friend , Sora,"Tao explained.Sora opened her wig and nurse uniform.

"Sora! How could you?"You said playfully.Sora laughed.You were discharged 5 days later.You got married 2 months later.You were happy.And soon enough you saw Jiyun.She was with a guy named Daehyun.She stopped being y and she was extremely nice.

"Hey Hana , What happened between you and your ex-husband?Your so lucky to have cute childrens!"You and Jiyun talked about your high school life.Soon , Sora brought her boyfriend , Lay and Nara also brought her boyfriend , Jungkook.All of you had a great day together.

It was a start of a good life.