Revenge

I'm A Lie

"How are you?Did you feel very annoyed after getting slushed and painted?"Jiyun asked you.

"Fine actually.How about you?How do you feel when i do this,"You quickly slapped her then pushed her down on my table and punched her face 2 times and then kicked her private part and then twisted her ear.

"It-ttt fe-eeels good,"She tried to speak.

"It feels good?Okay let me make it better,"You took your bottle of white glue and glitter and then pour the wet glue on her and threw the glitter everywhere around her.

"FABULOUS!Very shiny,"You said with a clap.She scoffed and then tried to slap you but you slapped her hand away.

"Stay away from me or i will make sure you suffer like i did on stage that day,"You said with a very cold voice.She went to change while you packed your bag and went back to your dorm.

*Hana:I'm still not satisfied.*

You thought of a way to do revenge to her until someone knocked on your door.You opened it and saw Tao with DVDs and snacks.

"May i come in my lovely princess?"Tao asked.You giggled and nodded.Sora and Nara left the dorm to go to Seoyeon's and wanted to leave the 2 of you alone.He brought horror stories.Never your favourite.

"Should we watch Insidious 1 and 2 or The Conjouring?"Tao asked cutely

"Which one is less scary?"

"Insidious 1 and 2"You put the disc into the DVD player and the movie started.You were shivering due to the scary scenes.Tao sneakly snuggled beside you and preteneded to sleep.

"TAO!"You shouted when there was a jumpscare.Tao quickly hugged you.You were crying since you thought he left you alone to see the ghosts.

"Call me oppa from now on,"You nodded.The 2 of you finished watching both Insidious 1 and 2.You were sleepy so you fell asleep on Tao's lap.

"Haiss.. If only you would call me oppa ever since we were together you wuld get slushed and painted,"Tao said while lying next to you on the bed.

The next day you woke up and saw Tao.Topless.

"OMG OPPA GOOD MORNING!"You half shouted when he caught you staring at his body.

"Good morning Boo"He said with a smile.He put on his shirt and went to the toilet to take a bath.He brought clothes over before watching the movie yesterday.After the 2 of you took a bath,Tao decided to bring you out for Brunch(A/N:Brunch means a combination of breakfast and lunch eaten during the week)You guys ate Kimchi Stew and one of the shops near school.While walking back to school,Tao saw Jiyun with a knife in her hand.She was walking towards you.In a swift motion,You were pushed to the side.

"OWWWWWWW!"Tao shouted.

"OPPA!OPPA!WAKE UP!DON'T LEAVE ME!You.. OFF !"You shouted at her face after seeing the knife piercing Tao's stomach.Jiyun quickly ran away since she knew you were going to call the police.You were crying.You shouted for help and some of the peole calmed you down and a few called the police and ambulance.The ambulance came in 10 mintues.Tao was sent to the emergency room when he reached the hsopital.

"SORA!"You ran to her and hugged her since you already called Sora and Nara.You were crying so hard.

"Who stab Tao?TELL ME NOW!"Nara shouted.

"That ,Jiyun,"You answred simply.In 2 hours,The doctor came out.

"Who is closest to Tao?"You walked towards the doctor.

"I'm sorry miss.We saved him but not his memories.I'm sorry.You may see him but he might not be awake,"You broke down in tears and you knelt down.Seoyeon ran towards you and picked you up.She rushed to the hospital after getting a call from Nara.You were very weak to even walk.

*Seoyeon:Gosh don't be like this.Stay strong my friend.*

You sat down beside Tao,crying.

"Oppa?"You said when you felt his hand twitched.

"Ow my head hurts.Are you Hana?"You nodded.He quickly hugged you but grunted in pain due to the pain in his stomach.

"Wait how can you remember me?"

"Well actually i can't really remember but i have a feeling your my girlfriend.You are right?"He asked you cutely.You nodded.The 2 of you spent the whole day together..

Jiyun was definately in danger..