Nightmares

I'm A Lie

"Hey mom,I'm going out to my friend's house again,"You told your mom.She nodded.You walked tour frind's house.His name is Justin.You really trusted him.You reached his house after a 30 mintues walk.You rang the doorbell and the door opened almost immediately.You got dragged into a dark room.You were tied up and blindfolded.

"Hello?Justin are you there?If this is a trick, i'm going to kill you!"You shouted.Soon enough,someone opened your blindfold.You didn't even get a chance to adjust to the sudden lighting.When you adjusted,you saw your sister opposite you.She was only 8 at that time.She was tied up and blinfolded.

"You must be mine.If not i will kill your sister using this precious gun of mine,"Justin said.

"LET HER GO!"You shouted.

"I will take that as a no.Any last words before i kill her?"You didn't even have time to say anything.BANG.She was shot on her head.

"NOOOOOOOOO!"You screamed at the top of your lungs.You got slapped and you passed out.

 You woke up with cold sweats.You went to the small kitchen to take a drink.You had to be quiet since your friends was still sleeping.You couldn't believe the memories were coming back.You started sobbing.You ran to the toilet.You texted your mom saying the nightmares came back.She told you to just drink water and go back to sleep since it is 3:11 am in the morning-korea timing-You walked back to your bed after washing your face.You tried to sleep.You ended up sleeping at 3:44 am.

"Hana?Are you awake?"You felt someone waking you up.You slowly opened your eyes.You saw Sora trying to wake you up.

"Ermm yeah.What time is it?"You asked.

"5:30 am.It's your turn to get ready for school,"Sora replied.

"Thanks for waking me up,"You said with a smile.You do your bed properly and when to take a bath.You wore this to school:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4keVxjwQiW0Ia2-Wu84q

You walked to class with Sora and Nara since your first 2 periods was the same as theirs.You went to your locker to take some books.You opened your locker and saw a small note fall out of your locker.

 Hey Hana,

 

You might not know who is it.Anyways,i liked you ever since i saw you on the first day. I know so much about you such as you like korean food although your half korean and half american , you love chocolate , you came to korea cause of studies. Hahaha. Tell me when you find out who wrote this :)))

xoxo

You started thinking who woould give you this.You walked to class and sat down on your table.You saw Tao walking in.You wanted to ask Tao who he think wrote that.

"Hey Tao.Can you like help me?"You asked and he nodded.

"Who do you think wrote this to me?"You asked him while showing the letter.

*Tao:Isn't this my letter?*

"I don't know? Maybe it's some random guy,"He replied.

"It can't be cause this guy know so much about me,"

"Maybe you will find out soon?"He replied with a wink.You couldn't reply back as the teacher walked into the class.You kept thinking who it was.

*Tao:Phew that was close.*

*Hana:Tao seems suspicious.*

It was after school and you felt like going shopping since it was Friday and there was no lesson tomorrow.So,you decided to go Gangnam street.You shopped for hours until you bumped into this girl.

"Mianhaeyo,"You said.

"Mianha- Hana?"

"Dae,omg it's you! Seoyeon! I miss you!"You hugged her and the both of you decided to eat at the nearby cafe.The two of you talked to each other.She was the only korean friend you had at States.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSx3h-C6zOzrYwykix9dRM

This is her.She was the only one who knows what happen to you and your sister.She moved to Korea 2 years ago.She moved without telling anybody.The two of you walked back after 2 hours together.You walked to your dorm and decided to hang all the clothes you bought.You bought Sora and Nara stuff too.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSb_xxakwTVDgkW3O22Ko

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSu1IpdxN9wg1kwIoY63E6

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSt7cSbO2ZoZ1v4VQxmxl6

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUiqvniJF8otaENI_Qj6L

You bought these for yourself:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3sLAEmhKRr1s3Mftb7ky

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRc__1BeQRt6d7hzETGCop

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9Ii0N6jL75GacKhrfuYe

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvPq5chHHbcuJBzqn62P8

After the day of shopping,you felt exhausted and immediately slept.Today,there was no nightmares...

 

It was a special day..