Unacceptable

I'm A Lie

Previously,

"Hey Hana , What happened between you and your ex-husband?Your so lucky to have cute childrens!"You and Jiyun talked about your high school life.Soon , Sora brought her boyfriend , Lay and Nara also brought her boyfriend , Jungkook.All of you had a great day together.

It was a start of a good life.

"Hana,I'm going to have a family meeting today.You do know that you and your children must go?"Tao asked.You simply nodded.You and the children got ready.You wore something formal.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKXsOqQDTOR-yq-Qr86eP

"Omg Hana! Your so pretty,"Tao said while hugging you.

"Appa!Henry is always distrubing me!"Yura complained.Henry laughed and playfully punched Yura's hand.Although they are just 5 years old,They are adorable.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTciZS6SCVtDHYMrs5l_48images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSO8F54b-TT2bUP1fIoiSJ(Ulzzang baby:Lauren and Dennis Kane)

You,Tao and Your children took the car and drive to Tao's parent's house.You were nervous.Tao noticed it and held your hands.

"Hey,Don't be afraid okay?My parents already knew you due to your previous marriage.It's okay.They will accept you."You felt a wave of relief just wash over you.Soon,you reached your destination.Your parents-in-law's house was huge.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnmFTZfPcmE_GEhmlVeTF

"Wow! Appa,Whose house are we at?"

"Grandmother's and grandfather's,"Tao said while holding Yura and Henry's hand.The four of you walked in as soon as the door opened.

"Ta-HANA?GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!AND TAKE YOUR ANIMALS ALONG!"Tao's mom shouted at you the moment she saw you.She pushed you and your childrens out.You tried your best not to cry.Yura already started crying.

"Halmuhnee!You are very mean to push my umma out lik-"Henry got slapped by Tao's mom.

"Same as your mother's attitude.GET OUT AND DON'T COME BACK!"Tao's mom shouted.Before you walked off,Tao grabbed your hand preventing you from moving.

"Tao,Please let me go.Im unacceptable,Go and have dinner with your parents,"You pulled your wrist as hard as possible and walked off.Suddenly,someone grabbed your hand and just pulled you into the house along with your children.You looked at that person and it was Chen.

"C-C-hen?"You stuttered.He nodded.

"Umma,Please don't do this.I broke the marriage off.So please don't make me go back to US and this time i will not give you anything.Good enough i helped you get Tao back.No thank you form you at all.So if you understood what i said please bring us to the dining room.Bring Appa along,"Chen demanded.Mdm Kim moved along.

"Omg Gomawo hyung!"Tao said hugging Chen and then you and your children.

"Anything for the both of you.Oh! Annyeonghaseyo Yura and Henry! LEt me tell you something.Your umma here is very nice! She used to be my beloved wife but i cheated on her.Henry , You better not ollow my footsteps.Yura , You looked exactly like your umma! So pretty and cute.Henry you are so brave ,handsome and cute.Just like me.Hahaha"Chen played with your children and told them what happened.They laughed hearing Chen's story.You giggled.Suddenly,you heard someone called Chen's name.It was his wife.Her name is Jessica.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxKJOev0o98gw_8YBKjf7(Ulzzang:Song Ah Ri)

"Annyeonghaseyo! Jessica-imnida.You must be Hana!Nice to meet you,"Jessica shook your hand while introducing yourself.

Soon enough,You guys had dinner together.You felt very awkward sitting there.Once dinner finished,Yura and Henry fell asleep in Tao's room.You,Tao,Chen,Jessica,Mr Kim and Mdm Kim had a family meeting in their meeting room.After 1 hour of talking,you had to go to the toilet and check up on your childrens.So,you excused yourself.

"Tao,we can't accept her.She is ugly,poor,infamous and she is a weak person.Please i found you a girl.She is from the Park's family.Her name Park Dara.She is very pretty,rich,well-known and well-educated."You heard Mdm Kim talking.You felt bad for eavesdropping on their conversation.You found no point staying over at their house.You woke your childrens up and told them to be quiet.The three of you walked out o the house unseen.You decided to take the bus home.

"I'm sorry kids.I'm sorry that we have to go back without appa.Doon't cry okay?"You tried to sound happy.You kept thinking of a way to get out of the country without anyone knowing.

Back at Mr&Mdm Kim's house

"HANA!HANA!WHERE ARE YOU?"Tao shouted while finding you and your childrens.

"YURA!HENRY!COME OUT AND LET'S PLAY GAMES!"Chen shouted while helping Tao search for You and your childrens.

"Tao,I told you she was not wort-"MdmKim earned a slap from her own son.

"I told you not TO SAY THAT EVER AGAIN RIGHT?!"Tao shouted in Mdm Kim's face.

"Don't bother asking me for help anymore,"Mdm Kim said while walking away.

"UMMA!"Chen shouted and Mdm Kim turned around.

"Please bring back this trash back to the rubbish bin,"Mdm Kim simply said.

"UMMA! WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?! HIS YOUR SON FOR GOD ING SAKE!"Chen fought back.

"No point fighting.Now please get out now."

"Umma this house was bought with Tao's money.I asked him to buy you this when he was only 22.And this is how you thank him?What a shame.I thought your brain was working better than Tao's and mine,"Chen said while rolling his eyes.

"His money is my money too."

"I'm sorry but that was my life savings okay?Now please get out and dissapear untill you learn the meaning of apperciate,"Tao said.Mdm Kim took her stuff and went out.

"Let's go to Hana's house!"Tao and Chen said together.The 2 of them took Tao's car and raced to your house.

Back at Hana's House

"Let's go to sleep okay?"You told your childrens.They nodded.You put them to sleep and decided to book a flight back to US.Just when you wanted to send your booking.The door busted open.

"DON'T!"Tao shouted.

You were fragile at that moment...