Learning And Accepting

I'm A Lie

Previously,

"Why did you do all that?Do you know your perfect the way you are?Don't listen to my mom okay?Don't do this anymore.I love you,"You nodded and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you oppa,I love you."

"Anything for my baby."

“Hana!Come out and eat!”Tao shouted at me from the dining room.

“But oppa,I’m not hung-”

“You still have to eat.I will train you to control your bulimia,”You were really shocked when Tao said that.Tao has cooked Kimchi Fried Rice.You went to the dining room.

“Mummy,Why do you look so skinny?”Yura asked you.You just simply said that  you looked the same.You ate really slow.You wanted to vomit everything out but Tao decided to hold you down and gave you water.You stayed still fir a full 10 mintues before running to the toilet and throwing up.Tao said that he was proud as you were improving.He gave you some ice cream and you ate it since it has been awhile since you ate ice cream.Chen decided to come over since Jessica was bored.Chen noticed your skinny body and immediately hugged your small body.

“Yah,Have you been eating or not?”Chen asked politely.

“Yes.Tao forced me to eat this morning and I lasted for a good 10 mintues before vomiting everything out,”You said while rubbing the back of your neck.All of you had dinner together and you tried your best to stay as long as possible.But you ended up vomiting everything out again after 30 mintues.

“I’m proud of you.I went through bulimia and it took me 2 weeks to recover.You only took a week to last for 30 mintues!”Jesscia talked to you in your bedroom.She told you to stay strong.

*Hana:Chen is very lucky.*

“Mummy,Me and Henry will be playing with aunty Jessica okay?”Yura shouted at you excitedly while dragging Henry and Jessica.

“Hana,how are you feeling?Better I’m guessing,”Chen said while helping to clean the dishes.

“Yes I’m fine and you don’t have to do the dishes,”You said laughing and taking all the dishes away from him.

“Yah oppa,Please feel like a guest okay?”Tao winked at Chen.The guys went to the balcony to have a talk.You decided to clean up and prepare desserts for everyone.While cutting out some chocolate cakes,you zoned out for awhile and accidentally cut yourself.

OWW!”You shouted as blood started pouring out of your finger.You started crying while trying to get rid of the blood.

“CAN YOU JUST PLEASE COME OFF ALREADY?!”You shouted at yourself while crying really hard.You knew you had hemaphobia recently. (A/N:Hemaphobia is fear of blood) Tao and Chen came in and saw you crying.

“Hana! Why didn’t you tell me you had hemaphobia!Come , let’s go and get rid of the blood,”Tao said while getting you to stand on your feet.Tao when to clean your cut with water then disinfect it and put a cute bandage on your finger.

“There you go!”Tao said happily.You thanked Tao and went to the kitchen to continue cutting the cake but noticed that Chen have already did that.

“Gomawo Chen,”You said.

“How’s your finger?”Chen asked and you told him it was better.After all the fun,Chen and Jessica went home.You bid them goodbye and went to sleep as you were feeling really exhausted.

“Good morning Hana!”Tao greeted you immediatelty after you opened your eyes.You woke up and started to feel dizzy and you immediately fainted.