Fxck Off

I'm A Lie

Last chapter:

"Oppa?"You said when you felt his hand twitched.

"Ow my head hurts.Are you Hana?"You nodded.He quickly hugged you but grunted in pain due to the pain in his stomach.

"Wait how can you remember me?"

"Well actually i can't really remember but i have a feeling your my girlfriend.You are right?"He asked you cutely.You nodded.The 2 of you spent the whole day together..

Jiyun was definately in danger..

"What's your name again?"Tao asked you.

"Hana,"You said.

"You looked cute today,"Tao said.You wore this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSslsHowGtlXia-EwA7CHJ

"Awwww Thank you,You look hot too today,"You said to him.He blushed madly.The doctor knocked on Tao's ward door.

"Tao,you may be discharged today.So please get ready."Tao got ready quickly.

It was finally Monday,you went to class a little earlier as you had to do a speech today about how you were able to dress cutely although to you it's normal.While you were practicing.You saw the es came in.

"Ouh look who's here bright and early.Eww i hate the way she dress,"Jiyun faked a vomit.You were wearing this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJcBaXNTcVZg9LR67WOw2

"Aww thanks,The way you dress,i know your attidute ,"She was wearing:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOxS-wWv0RpOrZ2tIk4ME

"Awww thanks,at least im not fake,"Jiyun said.

"At least i don't wear make-up and contact lens or revealing clothing,"You fought back while rolling your eyes.She just walked to her seat and shut up.

*Hana:Just fxck off already*

It was your time to say your speech.You suspected something was going to happened but during the speech,nothing happened.

"Hana:Things seems off.*

You decided to meet Tao in his dorm since he was on medical leave until Wednesday.You knocked once.No one opened.Twice.Still no answer.Third time.Still no reply.You twisted the door knob and it opened immediately.You droped your food when you saw Tao and Jiyun making out.

"Oppa?"

"Go away.His mine,"Jiyun said while smirking.You ran out of the door,went to your dorm,packed your important stuff and moved to an area where Tao won't even know

You ran while crying.You decided to settle down at the nearby apartment where Seoyeon used to live.Since she had not selled it,you still could stay there for 3 months.You decided to go to this area where most people go there when they are sad.

tumblr_mgh532BPZp1qgye6qo1_500.jpg

You sat down and saw this guy crying.You went over to him.

"Hey , don't cry,"You said to him.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQO-66H_24VTGCXPgdWY9m

You were crying cause you were telling your story and he was telling his story too.Both of you were experiencing the same thing.He was dumped by his girlfriend.All this while his relationship was one-sided.Yours was him forgetting everything.

"Well im getting tir-"Chen,yes his name is Chen,was cut off by a guy shouting your name.

"HANA!OMG I FINALLY FOUND YOU!"Tao was shouting.He was with Jiyun with interwined fingers.

*Hana:Well they are together now?Bye Tao i guess.*

He wanted to hug you but you pushed his hand away.

"Don't ever bother to touch me.Go with her.Just fxck off.But before that,let me shove this back to you,"You said while crying.You threw to him your couple clothings and a bunch of photos you printed out.You ran away after that.

"So you are Tao.Don't ever find her again.Just go with that .Don't ever crumble Hana down anymore,"Chen saidd sternly then quickly chased you.Chen found you sitting at this giant chair.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYWEyL59-jaq88DoCdBJM

"Hana,come on down please it's just me,Chen,"Chen said.He noticed that it is not working so he climbed up.He held your hand and tried to calm you down.You stopped crying after 10 mintues.Chen went to the opposite chair.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGnzIiO1nLeGKQH8sU5eq(A/N:im sorry but i just had to use this picture xD)

"How are you feeling now?"Chen asked you.

"Fine."Chen went to your chair and hugged you.The 2 of you exchanged number and went home.That day you just felt really fxcked up.You went to your dorm and immediately slept.

*Hana:Nightmares,for once i wish you came back.*

Jiyun and Tao is finally together..