I Give Up

I'm A Lie

Previously,

"How are you feeling now?"Chen asked you.

"Fine."Chen went to your chair and hugged you.The 2 of you exchanged number and went home.That day you just felt really fxcked up.You went to your dorm and immediately slept.

*Hana:Nightmares,for once i wish you came back.*

Jiyun and Tao is finally together..

"Annyeonghaseyo Chen Oppa! How are you?"You and Chen decided to meet up at your school.

"I'm fine. How is my baby doing?"

"Yah , Don't call me that, I'm embarrassed,"

"Hahaha okay, I love you ," Chen said hugging you.You and Chen are best friends but more like friends with benefits.

"I love you too oppa,Please stay with me,"Chen nodded.The two of you went to eat lunch at your favourite place.While the two of you were eating,You heard a familiar laughter.You looked at the table behind you and saw ... Tao.With.Jiyun.

tumblr_m9htapv7fI1qgrllxo1_500.gif

You was about to cry until Chen cheered you up with his aegyo.

tumblr_n2vizyQ6FQ1rv8rjpo4_250.gif

"Thanks oppa,"You said smiling.

*Hana:I give up already*

*Tao:Why can't i be the one making her smile?*

You and Chen decided to go to the amusment park at Yangsan.You and Chen wanted to take the ferris wheel as the two of you really love riding the ferris wheel.

SDC11952.JPG

The two of kept on laughing at the amusment park.It was one of the best day in your life.Soon,the sun sets.Chen sent you all the way to your school.

"Thank you for today oppa,"You said hugging him when you reached the gates of your school.

"Your welcome,I hope you enjoyed today's outing with me.I love you.Now,go in and go to sleep okay?Text me if anything happens,"He said smiling.

"I did enjoyed! Oaky goodnight oppa,"You said to Chen and walked in.When you were just about to enter your dorm,someone pushed you against the door.

"Oh did it feel seeing me with Tao?"Jiyun asked.

"It doesn't hurt at all.I have someone who understands me better than Tao. So you may have him,"You said coldly.

"Do you really mean that?"Tao suddenly appeared.You nodded.

"I had enough of yours and Jiyun's BULL.Now go off.I'm going to sleep,"you emphazied the word "Bull".You pushed Jiyun and Tao away and quickly entered your dorm.You slide on the door.You were really sad.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSE3ZJwK5paNKgxbZRBops

Sora and Nara saw you crying and decided to cheer you up.They went to buy tteokbokki for you.When they got back,you thanked them for buying you tteokbokki and cheering you up.You were really happy to have friends like them.You went to bed after that as you felt tired.

THE NEXT DAY

You woke up and quickly got ready as you had to go for another excursion to Westgate High School.You wore this:

While Sora and Nara wore this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9JiFOF_safohIAq89AIL

The three of you went to assemble.Once you reached Westgat High School,You saw someone familiar.It was Chen.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTySFz4xGVZZErzDV3WOOJ

"OPPA!"You shouted.He looked at you and ran towards you.

"Hey,Why are you here?"

"There is a tour or whatever,"

"I think i'm guiding your class as the my friend,Xiumin,didn't come so i had to take over his place.Let's go!'Chen said happily.The whole tour,you were admiring him.

*Hana:I think i'm falling for you oppa.*

And on that day,You have totally gave up on Tao.

Tao and you are over...

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey subbies! guess wo is back :) it's me! i hope you enjoyed this chapter i really tried to make the best chapter tho:/ Do give me an upvote,comment and more subbies okay? I might be doing another update.It all depends on my mood :)

Bye bye for now:)