Sticks and Stones

I'm A Lie

"ARGHHHHHHHH IM SO ANGRY AT HANA!"Jiyun shouted at her friends at the rooftop of the school during recess.

"Ignore her?"Hyemi asked her.

"Do karma?"Kimi asked.

"I agree with you Kimi.Since tomorrow there is stage performance and she is suppose to perform,let's stand at the top and pour cold slushies and paint at her from the top,"Jiyun said.

"I will buy paint,"Hyemi said.Kimi had to buy 20 bottles of slushies to satisfy Jiyun.They were already prepared for tomorrow.All they needed to do was come early.

*Jiyun:Watch your back Hana.*

"I have a bad feeling about tomorrow Tao.I feel like i'm gonna get sabotaged or something,"You said.

"Ignore the feeling.Are you dancing or singing tomorrow?"Tao asked.

"Both but i still have Seyeon,Nara,Sora and Haneul with me,"You said smiling brightly.Sticks and stones won't break my bone.Well that was what you thought.

It was stage performance day.You were very nervous untill you couldn't decide what to wear so you just wore this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPzd4vqDPexdZjCRlNMIt

"Finally,"Sora and Nara said since they were waiting like forever for you to finish getting ready.

1 Hour later, people were gathered at the hall.You were the last item.

"Last but not least,Let's welcome,5 colours with their dance!"The host announced.Your group were dancing to F(X) Rum Pum Pum.You went on stage and just danced.At the ending of the song,you had to do a solo freestyle and wrap it all.When you just finished the freestyle,you felt something cold landed on you.Jiyun and her gang had poured the slushies and paint on you.You were all wet.People all laughed at you except for your friends and Tao.Tao straight away went backstage and took the stairs up to where Jiyun and her gang was.He saw them and i mmediately lowered the platform making sure you and your friends were off-stage.

"Opps,I guess someone is caught red-handed.Hahahaha,"Tao said smirking.The disipline master immediately pulled Jiyun and Gang to her office.Everyone was released early although there was supposed to have lessons but due to the accident,everyone were realsed early.You were already crying in the toilet.You didn't feel like you fitted in that school.

"Hana,don't cry please.I love you.~So baby don't cry~"Tao started singing.You continued crying.You opened the toilet door.You went to the sink and washed your face.Nara and Sora brought your clothes for you to change into.They brought this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2-N-uJn-0DPUarvz4BPA

"Hey Hana,I love your closet! So many pretty clothings!"Nara said.

"Hahahaha thank you"You said smiling.

*Hana:You might embarass me today but Sticks and Stones won't break my bones.Be careful Jiyun.*

That's when war starts..

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just a short update today as im not really feeling well and im very tired from school..Hope you understand:)