Ouh Please

I'm A Lie

"Day by day, I secretly wrote you a letter
And that’s what I wrote at the end"

It was Monday morning,you had fashion designing,singing,dancing and Korean class.The school decided to release all classes early every Monday since most of the students had dancing and singing and it will make the students tired to continue their day.Tao was your partner for all lessons since he chose the same subjects as you and you were happy since he is the only one who understand being a transfer student.You wore this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHrpKd0uUz8rY_PG9k-Q5

You walked to class with Tao,Sora and Nara.During Korean class,the teacher brought someone into the class.

"Okay class, we have a new student.She transfer from JYP High School.Please introduce yourself,"

"Annyeonghaeseyo,Seoyeon-imnida.Please take good care of me,"She introduced.You looked up immediately.You were shocked to see your friend.Again.She walked to the empty seat behind you and tapped you.

"Hello my friend,"She said in perect english.

"Why didn't you call me first?"You asked in english.

"I didn't have your number.Sorry.Let's pay attention,"She replied still in english.You nodded and focused in class.You went to all your classes and was very tired after dance class which is fortunately the last lesson.You gave out a sigh of relief.You,Tao and Seoyeon decided to walk around.You told her everything about the school.

"Oh yeah,Never ever be friends with this girl name Jiyun.She is the est person in the school.She would ruin your life and make sure you will transfer if you take her guy or whatever,"Tao said.

"Why?I'm good friends with her right now.She is very nice,"Seoyoen said.

"Just be careful,"Tao said.You just listen to the converstation happening between them.Seoyeon needed to go back to her dorm to unpack her stuff.So you and Tao had some time alone.

"Hey Tao,I have been reciving beautiful flowers.I really want to know who it's from.His hand writing reminds me of you.Its so similar you know?*sigh*If only that guy would tell me,"You said feeling dissapointed.

"Awww don't cry.Hey look,i will help you find that person.In the mean time,let's have some ice-cream?"Tao asked you your cheeks.

*Tao:I already know who is it.It's me.Please find out quickly.*

*Hana:I know it's you.Please just tell me.*

The 2 of you went to eat ice cream.After that,Tao decided to buy matching clothing so he brought you to the nearby mall.He ended up buying the 2 of you this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRb1gNhHddYWzN0PZ-NFml

You loved the shirts so much as it really matched your style.You couldn't wait to wear the clothes.Suddenly,you recieved a call from an unknown person.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Is this Hana?"

"Dae,and who are you?'

"Jiyun-imnida,I know you like Tao,But he is offically mine so can you back off?"

"Ermm Hana,Who is that?"Tao asked you

"It's Jiyun,she said your offically together with her,"You replied.

"HEY ! YOUR NOT SUPPOSE TO SA-"She shouted but before she could say anything Tao took the phone and put it on speaker.

"Speak,"Tao said coldly.

"TELL HANA THAT IF SHE EVER LAYS A FINGER ON YOU,SHE IS DEAD!"With that,she hung up.

"Hey Hana,Don't cry.Ignore her,"Tao told you.You started crying although you didn't want to.

"Hey you know what,I guess i'm wasting my effort liking you since i will di-"

"Don't say it.To be honest,Igaveyoutheflowersandwrotethelettersandalwaysenditoffwithxoxo"Tao said the last few words quickly.You laughed.The next day,you and Tao were offically together.You already laid a finger on him and couldn't wait to see Jiyun's face when she know Tao is now all yours.

"Jiyun,You listen here .If i hear from MY girlfriend,Hana,that you ever laid a finger on her,I will ing kill you.GET IT?"Tao said it will pulling her collars up.

During class,Tao haven't arrive and Jiyun just went to your table and banged it hard.You ignored it until she pulled your hair.

"Did you even heard me yesterday?I told you not to touch my precious Tao,"She said still pulling your hairs.

"Well guess what ,Tao is allergic to people like you,"And with that you slapped her face and continued doing your work.

"Did you just ing slapped me?"

"No, i just decided to high-5 your face,"You said it with a sacrastic smile and tone.She wanted to slap you but Tao stopped her.

"Did you heard me just now?What did i say?Don't touch my girlfriend,"Tao said coldly.You were terrified to see this side of Tao.

"Ouh please ,Just off already,"You said and with that she stormed off.

You were prepared for the worst..