Dreamcatcher Magic

I'm A Lie

Previously,

"Of course Chen!"You said Crying tears of Joy.

That was the last time Tao was in your head...

You and Chen decided to have dinner.He had arranged a dinner for the both of you.It was beautiful.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8SYC401qLJUXU5OrBz8g

"Oh my god Oppa! This is too much. First you bought me an expensive dress then this ring , then the dinner?Thank you so much! I love you!"You shouted while crying tears of joy.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRaKZtCBULgEkro6Decn_(This is your engagement ring)

The two of you enjoyed dinner and then walked down the beach.

"Oppa , can i ask you a question?"You asked.Chen simply nodded.

"When did you started to like or love me with your heart?"

"When you were crying at the giant chairs.On that day i liked you with all my heart.I loved you when you asked me if you could call me oppa.That's when i know we were meant for each other."

There was a moment of silence until Chen asked a question.

"When did you started to like or love me with your heart?"Chen asked the same question.

"I liked you when we went to eat tteokbokki after the tour at your school.I loved you when you came over to my dorm to take good care of me.I will love you till i die.Please don't leave me,"The two of you hugged and went to the car to go back home.You fell asleep in the car as you were too tired.

"Hana , i hope you are really asleep. To be honest , me and Tao . We are...Brothers.He is 1 year younger than me. My mom had to give him to another mother as Tao was in danger of getting murdered.I hope he will come to our wedding.I love him too much that i'm afraid this will break my heart,Please understand him okay?"Chen said to himself.Chen carried you home since you looked very sleepy.Chen decided to arrange a wedding on 10 of November since he new you couldn't get the wedding ready in one month.

2 MONTHS LATER

"Hana! I'm going off to get styled! Your stylist is here! See you later!"Chen shouted from the door.You were getting prepared for your wedding.Chen's mom bought you this wedding dress:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQo1lhsEmOOVpAsL_fOSj0

It was simple yet nice.You wore it and put on makeup.You felt that this was the magic of the dreamcatcher.

"Hana?Is that you?"Someone said in English.You looked at her , it was your mom.You hugged her and cried.You didn't know she was coming.

"Mom! Why are you here? I'm sorry o really forgot to tell you."

"Haha it's okay,Chen told me.He even bought me , dad and someone you would really want to meet a ticket.Baby please come in,"A teenager walked in.

"SooJin?SooJin!"She was the sister that got kidnapped by Justin.

"She was lucky that she didn't get shot.There was no bullets in Justin's gun,"Mom explained.You hugged SooJin tightly while crying.

"I miss you!"The 2 of you said together.

"I can't wait to see my sister walking down the aisle with dad,"Soojin said.You smiled and redo your makeup.

Soon enough,the time came.You were walking down the aisle with your father.You saw all your friends.You also saw..Tao.

*Hana:Why is Tao here anyways?*

Your dad left you with Chen and he said a few words before leaving.Then,the wedding procedure begins.You were finally married with Chen.You were really happy.

5 YEARS LATER

"Yura and Henry!"You called your children out to eat breakfast.They came out and ate their breakfast.Chen was on a business trip to LA.It has been 1 year since he left.Your mom came and babysitted your children while you go meet your friends and go to work.When you reached to where you were meeting your friends,you saw Nara crying.You wondered why.

"I'm sorry,"That was the first thing Nara said to you when she saw you.You saw pictures scattered on the table.You picked one up and saw a picture of chen proposing to an american girl.You fell on your knees adn cried.

"That is not him.He is on a buisness trip.It can't be him.Ani,"You cried.Suddenly a guy pulled you up.It was Tao.

"I have to tell you guys something.Me and Chen are...Brothers,"Tao said.

"What?It can't be.He told me before the wedding day.That was why i was there.He said he has been talking to this pretty american girl.So he left korea for her.Don't cry okay?Because he asked me to take you.Your mine now,"Tao continued.You cried your heart out.Tao hugged you and gave you a letter wrote by Chen.You tore it apart and ran.

HONK HONK!BANG!

Finally you felt relieved..