Arrival

I'm A Lie

*Hana:Finally i'm here.*

After a few hours on flight from States,You finally reached Korea.You can't wait to go to SM High School.You waited for a taxi to arrive. Finally after 15 mintues,a taxi came. You took it and showed the adress you received from your mom. Your korean wasn't that fluent. So you were quite embarrassed when the taxi driver asked where your from and you just said you wanted to go SM High School. After a few mintues,You reached your destination. You were in awe. The school was huge! You asked the office where your dorm was.

"Annyeonghaeseyo,Hana-imnida,I'm new here. May i know where dorm is ?"

"Walk straight,Turn right then take the stairs up to the 2nd floor and your room is on the left,near to the stairs.It should show '02-12'"The lady in the office told you. Suprisingly,you understood her.

"Gomawo,"You said.You followed what the lady said and found yourself infront of dorm 02-12.You opened the door with the key the lady gave to you.When you entered,you saw 2 more girls.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcL6pGNyCrTrARQYt2b5a

"Oh,Annyeonghaeseyo , Hana-imnida,"

"Annyeonghaesyo, Sora-imnida and this is Nara,"The girl without specs introduced.They showed you your bed and closet and they wanted to bring you around the school but they had class since its's just 12:22pm.The school gave you a day off since they are afraid you might have jet-lag.You couldn't sleep so you decided to walk around the school.The school was very big untill you almost got lost.After 30 mintues of walking around,you got tired so you decided to head back to your dorm and sleep.You woke up the next morning.Since it was the first day,you decided to wear something cute.
 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRGu9-quU6X9e3Mh0K0rK
"Okay class!Today we have someone who is from the States.HEr name is Kim Hana.Please come here,"Miss Jihyun called you in.You walked in and you gained alot of whistling and cheering.
"Annyeonghaeseyo,Hana-imnida.Please take good care of me,"You said.
"Please seat beside Tao.Tao please raise up your hand,"The teacher said.Tao raise up his hand and you walked over to the empty seat beside him.
"Annyeonghaeseyo,Tao-imnida,"Tao introduced himseelf.He took out his hand to shake your hand.You shook his hand.Soon lessons started.School ended early since there is a last mintue teachers meeting.You decided to continue to tour around the school.While touring,you bumped into someone.It was Tao.
"Ouh annyeonghaeseyo,do you need help?"He asked.
"Ermmm yeah.I'm kind of lost,"You said rubbing your back.He giggled and decided to bring you around.You got to know alot about him like for example,he is from China and he has a girly attidute sometimes.
 
It was the next day.You wore something short since today you had an excursion.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTODPety5UReF-Awhp5pAa
You had to be assembled at the parade square.You decided to go with Sora and Nara.They too wear something cute.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRU74cpwDVO9ZiMExg6yue
The 3 of you walked together.When you reached the parade square,a few boys came to you and gave you flowers and started to take photo of you.You felt so insecure as your not used to this condition but you stayed normal and just tried walking back but felt a hand took yours and dragged you.You tried to look who it was but you couldn't recongnise as he was wearing a hoodie.He dragged you all the way untill everyone stopped following you.He opened his hoodie.It was Tao.
"Gomawo for what you did,"you said shyly.
"Ahh its nothing,"He smiled then brought you back to the parade square by another way where most people don't use.The school decided to bring you and the rest to namsan tower and winter sea.You had so much fun.You were so sleepy in the bus on the way back toschool.Your partner is Tao.You accidentally slept on his shoulder.You were to sleepy to actually notice what was happening.Tao immediately blushed.When you reached school,the first thing you did was went to your bed and sleep since it was already 10:30 pm.You had that nightmares you had when you were young.
 
It started again...