Falling For You

I'm A Lie

Previously,

"OPPA!"You shouted.He looked at you and ran towards you.

"Hey,Why are you here?"

"There is a tour or whatever,"

"I think i'm guiding your class as the my friend,Xiumin,didn't come so i had to take over his place.Let's go!'Chen said happily.The whole tour,you were admiring him.

*Hana:I think i'm falling for you oppa.*

And on that day,You have totally gave up on Tao.

Tao and you are over...

After the tour,You told the teacher you were leaving from there.The teacher accepted your request and asked the rest of the class to go back to the school.

"Hey oppa,Can we go and eat ice-cream?"

"Of course.Anything for you,"Chen replied hugging you after that.The two of you walked to an ice cream shop.You decided to tease Chen since he said he didn't want to get sick.

tumblr_m9dgphfeMd1r8e1n1.gif

"Oppa,do you want some?"You asked?

"Ani"He said but he ended up having a bite.You knew he couldn't resist ice cream.The two of you went to Chen's dorm and played some games.

3 hours later..

"YES! I WON! NOW BUY ME TTEOKBOKKI!"You shouted.

"Hehehe okay,"Chen said smiling.The two of you walked to the tteokbokki store and you decided to look at the store beside it.It was selling dreamcatchers.

*Hana:Wow! It's so pretty!*

"Hello miss.May i help you?"

"Yes please.Which dreamcatcher is the right want for me?"

"This one,"The lady said pointing to this dreamcatcher:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRogvaueouuM5ZIqSHWVbO(It's from the heirs)

"This dreamcatcher will capture your nightmares and will bring your love back.,"The lady explained the dreamcatcher.You decided to buy the dreamcatcher.When you went back to the tteokbokki store,Chen was lying his head on the table.You laughed silently.

"Oppa,if you were tired,you should have just told me,"You said trying to wake him up.He didn't wake up.You panicked.

"Oppa?Please don't leave me yet."

He still didn't move.You cried.Suddenly,He catched you before you fell onto the floor.

"Oppa?Are you okay?"You asked worried.

"Haha i was tricking you.Don't cry okay?"You laughed silently.The 2 of you ate the tteokbokki together and went on seperate ways.While walking back to your school,you recieved a text.

Chen oppa❤[09:43pm]:Goodnight baby,I love you.❤

Hana❤[09:44]:Goodnight oppa.I will sleep well tonight! Sweet dreams! I love you more❤

You smiled at the text message.You reached your dorm in 10 mintues.You decided to have a girls night since you were bored.You,Sora,Nara and Seoyeon did a sleep over at your dorm.You guys laughed and soon enough fell asleep.That night felt really special.

THE NEXT DAY

You felt sick so you went to the toilet and vomitted.

"HANA! ARE YOU OKAY?"The three girls shouted when they heard you vomitted.You shook your head.You went to your nightstand and find your painkillers.You ate your medication and decided to text your mom.She just told you to rest.You rested the whole day.The other 3 girls had singing and dancing classes.You wanted to go but they rejected your request.So,You decided to stay.Ten mintues after they left,Chen came.You were shocked.

"I finished school early today so i decided to heal my baby."

"Thanks oppa."

You felt your heart racing when Chen had skin contact with you.

"Oppa,I have something to confess."

"Me too."

"I think i'm falling for you,"The two of you said at the same time.

Chen and you were unbreakable...