7

No Longer the Hunted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Suho did what his instincts told him to do.....

he ran

He dashed towards the opposite d of where the whelping den was supposed to be.

he ran carefully but swifty, making sure that his bump dosen't get hit; he can't risk it, even with Siwon is on his tail.

the other wolf was toying with the poor angle, making him think that he was either behind, right in front, or even beside him.

Suho was loosing hope, until he saw where the path he was following lead him....the open field where the deers graze.

 

The white wolf dashed into the tail grass, staying low to the ground. He kept quite....waiting to see, hear or smell if the wolf had followed him. 

a few minutes past....nothing...

thinking that it was safe, Suho slowly but surly crawled to the otherside of the field to make his great escape. However, while he was crawling, he stubbled onto some birds, startling them and making them fly into the air.

SHOOT! SHOOT! SHOOT!!

Suho panicked, he waited a few seconds until he heard a growl...

that was his que to run for it.

As he did, a sudden rough pull of his tail made him trip over his feet. he turned around and saw the monster wolf, ready to bite.

Siwon please!!! Don't do this...

 But Siwon ignored him...the wolf was ready to attack....until a loud noise rang through the open field. 

Suho had his eyes closed at this point. He didn't know what was going on....all he heard was a yelp and cries. He slowly opened his eyes to see Siwon's wolf form run away into the woods.

The white wolf sighed of relief...but he was still scared of what that noise was....then he heard voices and some ruslting near by....

when he was about to get up...he realized that when Siwon tripped him he hurt his foot. whimppering, Suho tried to run but, it was useless...he kept falling down. 

 

Then...he heard someone

???: MOE!!! look what you did!!

 

 

SUHO POV

 

 

three humans....2 girls and one one boy...or really man...maybe he's my age.

i didn't know what to do, i'm hurt, tired and hungry

what's worse is that i can't switch into my hunam form...i'm really close to my due date and i need to stay in my wolf form.

oh God...what do i do...

???: Moe, do you think she is alright?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter