9

No Longer the Hunted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prepare to be sad.....

 

 

sadly, the pain didn't stop. Once morning came around, the contractions started to emerge. Dane woke up from Suho's whimpering and started to bark in order to gain the humans attention. 

Vida came in first, she instantly knew what was happening once she saw the wolf's condition and kicked Dane out of the shack. After she did that, Moe came in and asked her what he could do.

V: i need a few more towels, the aniaml pen in the garage to give her some privacy and the broom to clean up the floor. 

Moe left quickly and gave Vida the broom before going back into the house to get the towels. As Vida was cleaning at rapid speed,Ester walked in with a cat in her arms and a small hound by her feet.

E: sis...is everything okay?

V: Ester, i need you to stay outside. The mother is going to give birth and we need her to feel comfortable and give her some privacy. Can you do that for me?

Ester didn't say anything and walked away with the two animals. Just then, Moe came in with a few towels and two long boards and a doggie fence. 

M: i thought that it would be too small if....

V: Don't worry it's fine. Just help me prepare her.

The humans moved Suho to where his head was on the pillow and the lower half was on a towel of the dusty floor. Then they placed the dog pen around the wolf and put more towels over the fence, to give it some privacy.

(Relativly like this, just imagin that its coverd with the towels.)

After that they left the wolf alone and stepped outside. Dane came in and tried to talk to Suho through the fence.

D: Suho....are you comfortable?

S: Huff...yes...are you close to.... the cage?

D: It's not a cage but...yeah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter