4

No Longer the Hunted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After hearing the news of his pregnancy, Suho and Kris had a meeting in the white wolf's den.

The made an agreement, Suho would end the engagement with Siwon in order to protect him and his pup(s).

It wasn't the best choice but, it worked for now. what Suho was going to say next, surprised Kris.

S: I want to speak to Siwon, about my decision .

K:WHY!?! Suho he will kill you on the spot

S:......

K: It's best that we send a message to the Alpha of Super Junior about the decision you've made. The he will tell Siwon and, if Siwon does do something as in going after you, then Alpha will stop him....hopefully.

Suho nodded, he waited for Kris to leave before he lied down on the fur and placed a hand on is simi-bump. He spoke to the bump for the first time today.

S: hey there...i know you are not....my mates's child...instead you are a rouge's that me...but i will still love....-sigh- i was a fool....for believing that Siwon loved me....i guess that was the warning that Jaejoong was about to tell me. But you know, i think of it as more of a blessing. Even though he might not love me...i know you will....please...don't hate me when i tell you the truth....okay baby.

Suho hummed to the little thing inside of him until he feel asleep. then a figure approached him. A hand softly his face humming the same tune. 

???: Lay...i know how you feel about him....

Lay turned to see his mate and sighed. Him and his mate tied the knot a few years after Suho left. Lay thought that the angel whom he loved for a while would be happier with Siwon. However, when they received a distress call from their brother pack, he knew something had gone wrong. He wanted to tell Suho the truth but Kris wouldn't allow it. Suho has to marry him, in order for there to be peace with Super Junior and Exo K.

So, Lay let it go....but he met someone from the Exo K pack th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter