Bonus Chapter: 1

No Longer the Hunted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAO

            It had been three months since Suho had left and Siwon came into our territory. Ever since that day, the entire pack of Exo has been on edge.

When Siwon invaded our home territory, he brought along a wild pack with him….

Flashback

K: Siwon!!! Leave this place and take your friends with you or else!

Si: really kris? That’s all you have to say as a threat? Heh…you call yourself a leader? If Suho didn’t end our engagement then this pack wouldn’t be in a situation like this. Aren’t I right boys?

The wild pack howled in agreement; sounding like laughter in the air

Kris didn’t tolerate Siwon’s threat

K: Well I’m glad Suho did cut off all ties with you and now you can never harm him, not while I’m here or the rest of Exo.

Exo pack howled and began to change into their wolf forms in order to protect their loved ones.

K: Tao, take the kids and the pregnant omegas back to our alpha den, now!

Si: Oh no you don’t, I want everyone to fight, even Suho!!

Once Siwon said Suho’s name Kris gave him a smirk. It was then that Siwon knew the angel wasn’t there.

Si: WHERE IS HE???!!!!

K: somewhere that you’ll never find….

When Kris said those words Siwon’s rage grew to maximum overload

Si: ATTACK AND KILL ALL OF THEM!!!

Flashback end----

We defended ourselves, but through the fight my oldest son…got hurt to the point he couldn’t move his legs…Lay probably suspects he might be paralyzed but he wasn’t sure. Kris said if that’s the case, then he will have to end his suffering…

Since it was the third month when we had that fight…my son, Taori’s condition hasn’t improved. Kris still wants one more month but even he knows that our son might not make it.

We haven’t spoken since then because when we do, I can’t help but argue that Taori needs help and we should go to the human’s territory like we did before. Sadly, it was a different situation back then, there some humans knew that wolf shifters existed so they made a vow to protect us and take care of us if we needed help.

However, my mate said that this is Korea, some people might not help us. That statement made me argue a comeback uttering a ‘what if’ Suho found some help by coming into contact with humans, which then would turn into a violent conversation of ‘we don’t know if he is alive’ to ‘how could you say such a thing’.

In the end I just couldn’t see Kris anymore and I would end saying ‘he was not meant to be alpha if he has so much negativity on his mind’. Sometimes I wish I could take back my words but the truth hurts…yet, I don’t even know if that is the truth.  

  

Today was one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter