Bonus Chapter: 3

No Longer the Hunted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING: ATTEMPT SUICIDE

Please enjoy...

 

 

After the birth of Kai’s pups, everyone started to go their separate ways…..

 

EUNHUN- back in the omega den

Eun: Sehunnie?

SH: Yes Eunhyuk? Is smething wrong?

Eunhyuk pulled Sehun closer to him and rested his hand on top of his swollen belly. Sehun blushed at the action but leaned closer to his mate, smiling.

EUN: …Are you happy that we become mates?

SH: I’m not upset…but I was willing to give it a try in the beginning…yet when I saw you…it was like my heart stopped.

Sehun beamed with delight, no words could describe the feeling he had right now.

SH: I’m sorry that it’s only one…

EUN: Doesn’t matter…as long as it is healthy and arrives safe in this world.

The two smiled at each other before sleep came over both of them

XIUHAN

LU: you have to eat more!

XI: why are you trying to make me fat!?! Luhan for the last time I’m not pregnant…I lost the child just accept it!!

Xiumin ran off towards Lay and DO’s den before Luhan could stop him…he sighed as he turned towards his friends den, the last two that haven’t mated yet… and hopefully one of them will.

LU: Chen? Baekhyun? Are you guys’ home?

An excited yelp came from inside and then Luhan was pounced by a dark figure; they both fell to the ground.

LU: UGH!!! Chen get off of me!!!

Chen whimpered as he moved off of his hyung. He shifted and sprang to his feet pulling Luhan with him.

C: did you hear the news with Baek?

Luhan looked confused but asked Chen to continue.

C: so….I heard that his intended mate backed out at the last second. She said something about ‘I might make the biggest mistake in my life if I mate you’ and cut off all ties with him.

LU: I’m not surprised…when was this though...

C: just a few days ago…but you were busy with Xiuminnie that you barely come out of your den.

LU:-sigh- I don’t know what to do with him Chen…one day he tries to cut himself, the next he skipping meals… I almost caught him drowning. I’m trying my best to be strong but he just keeps pushing me away. So I had to keep him on full lock down and watch him eat 24/7…I…can’t believe he would just give up like that.

Chen stayed silent and patted Luhan’s shoulder…

C: at least he has someone to look out for him…poor Baek has been down in the dumps since his soon-to-be walked out on his life.

LU: He has you…

C:…paaaleeeasssse… he does NOT want anything to do with me…so I spend most of my time with the younger kids, than spend a whole day with him…even now he kicked me out… all because I said ‘what a wonderful day it is to have pups’.

Luhan tried to not slap Chen in the face. He an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter