3

No Longer the Hunted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho was brought back into his home territory and was place inside his den. He was knocked out for almost two days. During this time, his pack was angered by what happened to him that they sent out a search party to destroy the rouge. Kris at first was against this but, after hearing about the damages that Suho might get by Lay's examination, he couldn't stand it no longer. 

Since, Suho was covered in the rouge's sent, it wasn't hard to track it down. Kris, along with, Chen, Chanyeol and Kai went south while a second group, Baek, Xiumin, Sehun and Luhan went north towards the training grounds, where the white wolf was returning from.

Lay stayed to watch over Suho, while DO was keeping an eye out over Siwon, just incase he tries to hurt Tao or his pups. Siwon, however was in a pleasant mood. Now he has another reason to make Suho feel like a worthless mate. He waited for Lay to leave the den so he could see what his mate looked like.

It took awhile, but Lay eventually left to check up on Tao. Siwon slipped right in and say Suho sleeping on piles of fur cover with a lightweight cloth. He walked closer and touched his face. Suho stirred in his sleep, his mate smiled and whispered to him.

SI: Once you wake up....i will make your life miserable....

once he said those words, he turned into his wolf form and left the den. what he didn't realize was that Suho had heard him. Opening his eyes he turned his head to stare at the open of his den. Tears fell from his eyes as he wondered why his love would be so cruel...instead of being of comfort and healing.

 

 

 

When the search party returned, they succeeded on terminating the rouge. It was strong when there was just one wolf but, once he faced the Exo group, it was out numbered. Lay and DO welcomed them back, while Siwon rolled his eyes.

SI: It was probably tired from having . I would be...if i was mating him...and that's a big IF now.

When he said those words, Lay growled and tried to attack Siwon. Before he could Kris stopped him and faced the b---- to speak his mind.

K: Look here!!! All you have been is nothing but a pain in the a---, and you didn't even show sympathy towards Suho, whom loves you will all his heart. Even from before his training he was ready to commit to you. 

SI: then he is blinded by foolish love.

Kris had it, he tried to play the Mr. Calm and collective guy. Now its time for bad cop. He grabbed him by neck and held him close to his face.

K: Listen here, witch. I'm through with this whole mating-peace treaty or whatever it is... all you cared about was just mar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter