Bonus Chapter: 2

No Longer the Hunted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was morning when Yi woke up from a horrible dream. She heard noises of grunting and whimpering as if someone was in pain throughout the night. What’s worse is that the voices sounded like her parents. Yi, being innocent as ever, didn’t realize that her parents weren’t in trouble but where just enjoying themselves while she slept.

Yi: *yawn* that was the worst nightmare ever!

Yi looked around her den home and saw that her parents where still asleep.

Yi: I will let then sleep, maybe they heard those weird noises too.

Before she even stepped outside a soft, strong bark was outside her den. She knows that bark anywhere, it was Wu asking her to come outside. Yi quickly changed into human form, put on her fur skirt and poncho to be modest and went outside to see a handsome, stocky young man.

Wu: Good morning Yi, lovely day is it?

Yi:*giggle* well I guess so, I haven’t been outside for very long.

Wu: But you can always tell if it will be good weather or bad by just stepping outside.

Yi shook her head and laughed at her friend.

Yi: yeah, yeah whatever. So how was the hunt today? Did you get anything for me?

Wu: was I suppose too? Maybe you’re asking too much of me, since every time I go on a hunt.

Yi stuck out her tongue and playfully pushed Wu away as she walked towards the omega den to check on kai and sehun.

Wu: hey, wait!! I was just joking.

Yi: last time you joked around like that I was almost into tears because I thought we ruined our friendship.

Wu rubbed the back of his neck; he remembered that day… Yi was just a year old and he was about two and a half. Approximately he was ten to pre-teen, going on his first hunt and successfully caught a rabbit and was going to give it to Yi for her birthday. Having such little knowledge of how a carcass decomposes that when he gave it to her three weeks after the hunt it turned into an immense quarrel. Let’s just say it wasn’t a pretty sight and Kris had to get rid of it.

Yi was so freaked out that she didn’t go near Wu and stayed close to Taori or Zifan; in her mind five to seven, she thought that Wu gave her that gift as a terrible gag to make fun of her for being the only girl of the pack.

Wu: I’m glad that both of our mothers talked it out and set us up for play dates to try and reconnect our friendship.

Yi: what I can’t hear you!!!

Wu looked around the field to see Yi already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter