Bonus Chapter: 4

No Longer the Hunted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inside the Alpha den Tao and Kris argued again over Taori’s condition. In the end result, Kris went outside to check the border, while Tao stayed with his son. His other kids left the den once they started to argue. Zifan, second to the oldest, pushed the twin girls outside and nudged Wu to leave them alone. Tao was now alone with Taori. Carefully, he sponged bathed his son like lay instructed him to do. As he was doing so he noticed that his sons’ finger twitched again. He sighed…even though Taori twitched it still didn’t change Kris’ mind.

T: Your father’s stubborn, he doesn’t have hope in you anymore…he still loves you but, he just needs some more motivation.

Tao smiled when he looked at his son. His firstborn of the triplets. He remembers the day they were born.

T: I’m going to tell you a little secret that I and Exo-M have kept inside of us for a while now. A week before you and your brothers were born, a rival pack attacked us back when it was just Exo-M in China. Your father was is the same situation you are in. I was about to whelp but, your father wouldn’t wake up. Once I was about to give birth, I felt a sence of peace, like I knew everything was going to be okay…even though daddy wasn’t going to wake up.

Tao let the tears flow from his eyes as he remembered that day. He had almost lost hope of believing that Kris would wake up.

T: then…after I gave birth…I was expecting Lay to come and check on me…but it was your father…he came and cried his eyes out once he saw us safe and sound.

Tao felt a pair of arms around his waist and breathed in the scent of his Alpha.

K: I was so scared…I thought I wouldn’t be able to see you.

T: I’m here now…

Tao turned and kissed Kris fully on the lips.

K: Taozi, we can’t get too emotional

Tao rolled his head in exaggeration and laughed.

T: not funny…

 

Kris and Tao just stayed there, hugging each other while watching Taori. Then Kris smelled something….burning.

K: Tao stay here.

T: What’s wrong?

K: Stay Here!

Once Kris went outside he notice there was a fire just a few feet from home. Quickly he howled to get everyone’s attention.

Luhan, Do, Chanyeol, Chen, Baekhyun and Eunhyuk, along with his sons came rushing outside and the first thing they noticed was the forest fire.

K: quickly everyone get the rest of the pack and make your way to the safe zone close to Super Juniors territory, NOW!!!

  Everyone followed his orders and rushed to their dens. Kris’ sons quickly went into Chen and Baek’s den and got their sisters and rushed to their father’s side.

K: Boys I’m going to get mom and your brother, gather everyone and head towards the safe zone.

Both of his sons nodded and ran with the twin girls crying out to their parents. Kris quickly went inside to see Tao trying his best to carry his son. The Alpha helped out his mate and carefully put their son on Kris’ back and went outside the den.

A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter