Chapter 19

No Longer the Hunted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vida

 

I heard everything…..

I was also listening to the packs conversation with Suho. When Moe stepped in I knew he would say something foolish. Kris was right….all humans were… I was…

When Moe made his last statement to the Alpha…I just wanted to punch him in the face. what an idiot.

Once he came outside, we made slight eye contact and he stomped away. Suho came outside franticly looking for him but saw me. He gave me a worried look yet, I said nothing and looked towards the house. Suho got the hint and quickly ran after him.

I closed my eyes…inhaled deeply and then exhaled. I looked up to heavens

V: Please…God don’t let him do something stupid. He’s just a boy to me…but he’s already growing up to be a man. I can’t control him…

K: He has heart…

 I turn my head see Kris at the door also looking at the house.

K: But he’s too reckless and impulsive.

V: he wasn’t always like that. The quiet shy boy I used to know changed once he met Suho.

K: Hmmm….

It was a comfortable silence until I suddenly remembered something.

V: your son…the one that is unconscious…

Kris gave me a glare but it didn’t frighten me.

K: what about him?

V…I could take him to a doctor or someone to help him…

K: NO

V: what? Why not? Don’t you…

K: Yes I want to help him…but I don’t trust you humans enough. Maybe back at my old home but that was different…

T: Kris…

Another male came up behind him and said something in Chinese and the Alpha went back inside.

T: Forgive him…he has trust issues ever since we came here to Korea.

V: Me and him both…

The boy gave me a sad smile and put his hand in front of me.

T: My name is Zitao, or you can call me Tao. I’m Kris’ mate and the three young boys are my sons, while the young twin girls are also mine.

V: ...wow….

I shook Tao’s hand and we both stayed silent. Tao gave me a pat on my shoulder and a small smile.

T: It will be okay…

I didn’t reply and just nodded. Tao went back inside and closed the door. I started to walk inside and once I stepped in I see my sister, the wolf pups, and our pets all in the living room with glum faces. I could hear yelling and raised voices coming from upstairs. I felt bad…but I just let them be.

This was going to be a long night.

Suho

I was beyond angry. I was glad that Moe would do everything in order for me to be safe and my pups but…death!?! And how dare he say he loves me just like that….i wouldn’t mind if he said it before or after. Is he just saying that he loves me, so I can stay here with him? Does he feel sorry for me…

No, no, no…I’m not thinking straight, I need to speak with him immediately and see what’s going on…

Once I got inside, I went straight into his room. There I see him sitting on his bed as if he knew that I would follow. I closed the door behind me and went up to him and gave a good slap in the face.

It was silent after I hit him but, he made no move

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter