10

No Longer the Hunted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thick silence filled the room....

Vida slowly the wolf's head and whispered soft apologies to the mother. Dane nuzzeled Suho's neck and comforted the crying pups, who were sensing their mother's stress.

Suho did nothing, he just laid his head down and cried silently. He wished he was home, where his pack could be there and support him during this time of sorrow. Tao giving advice, Lay and Chen sing to him as Luhan comforts him. He didn't know what to do, his entire world was crashing down.

Vida spoke up and suggested to have a vet come.

 

Moe: Why?

V: So that she can check on the pups, including the mother then....she can take away the dead pup and  see if the other male could survive. Sadly...i don't think it has a chance.

 

Vida wasn't always negative about things but, when it deals with complicated situations that can't be  resovled...all she can do is let it go.

Moe was different however, although one died, the other could still live. He knew that his sister is just trying to make things easier on the mother and themselves but, he believed that the pup could make it. He put the sickly pup close to the mother's to le and carried the dead pup outside. Vida watched her brother with stunned look and called out to him leaving Suho and Dane alone with the pups.

Dane looked at the only male of the litter, he smiled when he noticed that it was ling for milk. 

Suho was content but still worried for his pup's life.

 

S:.....do you think he'll live?

D: If he gets more milk and is seen by a doctor, then maybe he'll have a chance. I'm just glad that it can look for milk and le, that one sign that he's trying to fight the 'Black Raven'.

Suho nodded, then he started to wonder about the vet the humans just mentioned awhile ago.

S: Dane...will the vet know that I'm....

D: i doubt it, she's not the brightest....but she knows where to put the needle

 

 

Suho gulped, he was worried,or really freaked out of what the doctor might do to him and his puppies. For if they examine them, they might be discovered that they're werewolves, which could put his pups in danger. Also, he didn't want anybody else but his personal healer Lay to check on his pups. 

Never the less, two days later, a wildlife vet from Seoul (the house is in Busan),  came over. Luckily, the older woman didn't examine him too long, only his pups but, her main focus was the sick pup.

 

 

Vet: Well. i can tell you now that the mother's healthy and so are the girls. The boy however, isn't getting enough oxygen in his lungs and probably only a little bit in the brain. It's a miracle he can function though and breath a little but, he's having trouble regulating it. Almost like asthma in humans, hmmm interestin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter